Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "West Brom cup game - waiting for the upper tiers" thread *** all areas open! ***

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No - I couldn’t. I was in a car taking my daughter to university....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you really wanted your usual seat why didn’t you simply pull over and use your phone to buy your seat at 10am?

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Always use cup games to try other parts of the ground, only the NW corner is required now but I went for one of the central blocks in the West Lower.

If I wasn't working that day I'd also be looking to take my son to his first match a week before his 1st birthday.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
[MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] - trust you'll be keeping us up to date with ticket sales so we know when the upper tiers are going to open?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Seems to be brisk sales already and one of the West stand central blocks is already sold out. Only the corners seem to have a lot of ticket available.

Myself and 3 friends that are all STH have bought 18 tickets between us so far as we're going with a big group of friends that don't normally get to go and we're all sitting near each other. Would be very surprised if at least 1 of the upper tiers doesn't get opened.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Seems to be brisk sales already and one of the West stand central blocks is already sold out. Only the corners seem to have a lot of ticket available.

Myself and 3 friends that are all STH have bought 18 tickets between us so far as we're going with a big group of friends that don't normally get to go and we're all sitting near each other. Would be very surprised if at least 1 of the upper tiers doesn't get opened.

Yep, W1G is completely full already, so my regular seat in that block has already gone, (my fault for not grabbing it yesterday), now sitting in W1C so still central and will make a nice change just for this one game.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yep, W1G is completely full already, so my regular seat in that block has already gone, (my fault for not grabbing it yesterday), now sitting in W1C so still central and will make a nice change just for this one game.

Should give you a whole new perspective of the Amex experience moving from W1G to W1C. :thumbsup::D:albion2:

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
N1C/N1D for any #bhafc supporter who wants to make a proper atmosphere for the Cup game. Let's have a proper singing section, tickets on sale tomorrow. The [MENTION=25215]nskbha[/MENTION] are behind it, @OfficialBHAFC are behind it, let's do it! #MakeSomeNoise #BarberIn #Together

Saw this earlier for anyone interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I'm looking at N1D near the back.I'll be bringing my. Voice! On my lonesome. Lol. Row Y good enough?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here