Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "West Brom cup game - waiting for the upper tiers" thread *** all areas open! ***

I predict the ESU will open at somepoint on this coming Friday afternoon. Quite possible with the wings being held back initially but these will be released on Monday after the ESU central blocks sell well.

The WSU will then need to be opened before the next weekend to accomodate late deciders and those who need to wait for pay day to purchase their tickets.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Reckon most Bronze members/people with purchase history aren't as likely to be as keen as us NSC'ers so the sales will trickle in steadily for the rest of the week. If the club sends more email reminders and does more social media stuff the tickets will keep selling.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m really pleased and proud with how fast this is selling - well done the club for pricing it sensibly.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
I’m really pleased and proud with how fast this is selling - well done the club for pricing it sensibly.

100% agree with this... Snapped up 5 tickets today in N1F for me and my boys and they can each bring a mate with them.. who’s to say that their mates won’t be hooked and come back again and again.... £35 all in, which includes our travel... fantastic value for money for what will hopefully be a very enjoyable 90 minutes :albion2:

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Hope so, I’m in the same block, normally in West Upper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

i just done it. but bit worried as going on my own. found a single seat in (Area N1D, row X, seat 317. gunna be wicked. N1H is never that loud. I want to make a right atmosphere and loose my voice :albion2:

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
i just done it. but bit worried as going on my own. found a single seat in (Area N1D, row X, seat 317. gunna be wicked. N1H is never that loud. I want to make a right atmosphere and loose my voice :albion2:

I go to a lot of games alone and enjoy making a racket and supporting the team. If it wasn't for the atmosphere, there are far easier, cost-effective ways of watching the game nowadays.

Ps- ill be in N1C, hopefully the crowd will be up for it.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

Nice one, I’ll be a couple of rows behind you, hopefully it will be a decent atmosphere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
100% agree with this... Snapped up 5 tickets today in N1F for me and my boys and they can each bring a mate with them.. who’s to say that their mates won’t be hooked and come back again and again.... £35 all in, which includes our travel... fantastic value for money for what will hopefully be a very enjoyable 90 minutes :albion2:

Top fathering skills :)

So do i buy 4 seats in a corner this morning, or gamble and wait for an upper stand to open???

If you would prefer to sit in an upper stand and you can access a phone or PC on various dates from tomorrow until 25th January then it's no gamble at all. It clearly will be an absolute certainty that an upper tier stand (probably both) will go on sale. It's this fact that makes it frustrating that one is not for sale now!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
1460, we are below the 1500 mark. Upper Tiers open by the end of the day? More likely tomorrow morning I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here