Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "West Brom cup game - waiting for the upper tiers" thread *** all areas open! ***

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
[MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] - trust you'll be keeping us up to date with ticket sales so we know when the upper tiers are going to open?

Sorry I actually had to work today. Will do better tomorrow.

wealdgull

Dec 7, 2017
Looks like a little under 5K seats still available:

East1,827
North2,391
West607
Total4,825

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Upper tiers now

West Brom now on sale to members but already STH have snapped up all the prime seats. I am certainly going to be waiting for the Upper tiers to open as it’s only a matter of time. Cmon Mr Barber, you know it’s going to happen so do it NOW and let’s get in the upper reaches of 25000 to 30000 for this match.
You have priced it bang on so open up NOW. :albion2:

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
The club need to just open them now or they'll have a couple of thousand angry fans again who've been pressganged into buying the poorest seats in the very corners just hours before the whole stadium opens up.
Not very sensible 'public relations' from the club :ffsparr:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
The club need to just open them now or they'll have a couple of thousand angry fans again who've been pressganged into buying the poorest seats in the very corners just hours before the whole stadium opens up.
Not very sensible 'public relations' from the club :ffsparr:

Agree 100%

As from this morning, sales open to :

All Bronze/Young Seagulls PLUS Members

And tomorrow for General Sale.

The club will have to open up more stands - why not just do it now?

Pricing is brilliant for this game - but why hold back opening up the whole ground?

Hamilton

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Can we run a quiz on this?

Some sort of prize for the correct announcement of the opening?

I'm going for 10.00am on 21 January.

(in reality, I don't think the top tiers will open)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Went to buy 'my seats' yesterday, in E1C, but had missed the boat.

Would quite like to try ESU but bottled it and bought in E1B as didn't want to risk being stuck in some crappy front row seats, in the unlikely event that they don't open a top tier.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Just got three for N1A from which we watched the Coventry game which is a decent view. I don't think those holding out for the Upper tiers will have to wait too long, I'd imagine once the lower bowl mostly becomes singles there upper tiers will come. Already decent sales from STH's before members or GS. Looking forward to this tie.

Less than 3000 available now and this is after the southern side of E1H was opened up.

The club still have the northern half of W1A in the bin to open, but it's clear the upper tiers will be required so get em open.

With West Brom being allocated the whole of the south it's clear that the small S1A block and some of W1A will be the sterile area.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Presuming they won’t open all the top tiers in one go, which do we think will be first? ESU centre?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Went to buy 'my seats' yesterday, in E1C, but had missed the boat.

Would quite like to try ESU but bottled it and bought in E1B as didn't want to risk being stuck in some crappy front row seats, in the unlikely event that they don't open a top tier.

Bought mine in EC1 on Sunday....quite happy to move down from my usual perch in ESU...more likely the ref can hear my advice lower down

Less than 3000 available now and this is after the southern side of E1H was opened up.

The club still have the northern half of W1A in the bin to open, but it's clear the upper tiers will be required so get em open.

With West Brom being allocated the whole of the south it's clear that the small S1A block and some of W1A will be the sterile area.

And the northern half of W1A has just been opened along with S1A.

About 3800 left. Still could be a couple of hundred more in W1A

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here