Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "West Brom cup game - waiting for the upper tiers" thread *** all areas open! ***

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Seats selling nicely in the North Stand block I bought in.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
N1C/N1D for any #bhafc supporter who wants to make a proper atmosphere for the Cup game. Let's have a proper singing section, tickets on sale tomorrow. The [MENTION=25215]nskbha[/MENTION] are behind it, @OfficialBHAFC are behind it, let's do it! #MakeSomeNoise #BarberIn #Together

Saw this earlier for anyone interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
7,679 lower tier seats left as of one minute ago. I'm guessing the upper tiers will open once we are down to the last 1,000 although I recall it being frustratingly slow last time?

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Just got in from taking my daughter back to uni and my usual seats have gone.

Really sticks in my craw how the club can’t open the whole ground for this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
They might

I agree - they might.

I know my season ticket is in part of the ground which is always open for cup games and I know I can sit in another seat, but I just can’t see the fairness in a system which denies us the chance to buy our usual seats for a game.

If this was Man U at home would the same system apply?

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Does anyone know if it is likely any lounge seats will be made available in 1901 or are they all sold off to regular 1901 members . .?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Does anyone know if it is likely any lounge seats will be made available in 1901 or are they all sold off to regular 1901 members . .?

It’s a bargain £99+VAT for middle tier seat, 3 course meal and unlimited booze for this one.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Yes. Mine probably....

but they aren't your seats are they? Your season ticket is for league matches only. You have no more entitlement to them than any one else. People seem to look for reasons to bash the club, can you believe people are moaning because tickets are to cheap, that they may have to sit somewhere else, etc FFS if you want to go buy tickets and go support the club, and say thanks for some reasonably priced tickets, which will mean a lot of people who are normally priced out can go see the team play

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
I agree - they might.

I know my season ticket is in part of the ground which is always open for cup games and I know I can sit in another seat, but I just can’t see the fairness in a system which denies us the chance to buy our usual seats for a game.

If this was Man U at home would the same system apply?

why isnt it fair? What makes YOU so important, just get a grip on reality, its cheap seats for a match, just go support the team

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here