Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by studio150 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But why 10am, its 9am on every other ticket release. Do the club not believe that fans, sorry customers aren't up before 10am on a Sunday, or is this to allow for the usual fix when at the release time you are only permitted to purchase 0 tickets for this event
    Because PB has to do something to allow even the most pedantic to pick up on?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Don' understand this piecemeal approach with the great price it will definitely be 25k+. I guess it give old bu*gers like me something to moan about.
      Members

3 Not allowed!
      Great pricing by the club, Saturday 3pm, should be 25000+. Really looking forward to this

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by studio150 View Post
      But why 10am, its 9am on every other ticket release. Do the club not believe that fans, sorry customers aren't up before 10am on a Sunday, or is this to allow for the usual fix when at the release time you are only permitted to purchase 0 tickets for this event

Because the normal start time for Staff is 10 am on a Sunday, and 9am on every other day?
      In this great future you can't forget your past

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bob! View Post
      Because the normal start time for Staff is 10 am on a Sunday, and 9am on every other day?
      My thoughts too - suggests this thing is manually "turned on" by someone rather than scheduled on a system.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Didn't we have a loverly time - the day we went out to lower league opposition.

Were moose....
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      I didn't wait last time for "upper" tickets, not sure I'll bother this time either - but looking forward to going, either way. Cup games tend to have more fun and less complain-filled crowds.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by chaileyjem View Post
      Possibly because they had forgotten or were unaware that it was £18 including travel for the last Amex FA Cup game.

But agreed for most it’s a welcome surprise / good move by the club.
      Yes, that could well be the case. I too had forgotten that. It is ironic that the price for league one opposition was three pounds dearer than for a match against a top championship team. Anyway, good move, as you rightly say, though I still struggle to find the logic of the club setting a super price for the fans, and then not expecting all the stands to fill up. That might possibly happen, though I would think it highly unlikely. What still concerns me slightly, is that we are always told that the F A Cup is the grand old competition that we should all still respect (no problem with that, as such) but the club do seem to have devalued it somewhat in this instance.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hastings gull View Post
      Yes, that could well be the case. I too had forgotten that. It is ironic that the price for league one opposition was three pounds dearer than for a match against a top championship team. Anyway, good move, as you rightly say, though I still struggle to find the logic of the club setting a super price for the fans, and then not expecting all the stands to fill up. That might possibly happen, though I would think it highly unlikely. What still concerns me slightly, is that we are always told that the F A Cup is the grand old competition that we should all still respect (no problem with that, as such) but the club do seem to have devalued it somewhat in this instance.
      Or they could be valuing it by ensuring it is filled to the rafters. Match of the day with a full house in full voice hopefully with a Brighton win. What's not to like.?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Birdie Boy View Post
      Or they could be valuing it by ensuring it is filled to the rafters. Match of the day with a full house in full voice hopefully with a Brighton win. What's not to like.?
      Exactly and despite all, I am sure that this is what will eventually happen -just disappointing that a few folk will judge that it is best to get in quickly, though they would have preferred their own seat. Still, it is not a major problem, and if we get through, then all will be forgotten -until a similar situation next season!