Page 1 of 41 123411 ... LastLast

The "West Brom cup game - waiting for the upper tiers" thread *** all areas open! ***

0 Not allowed!
    What fun we had for the Coventry game last year >>> http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...-Coventry-game

Anyone playing along this year?

Seating Areas

Please note that the North, East & West Lower sections of the ground will be open, with visiting supporters situated in the South stand. If demand requires it, further seating areas will be opened, but please note seat moves cannot be made after a ticket has been purchased.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Looks like it will be pretty chilly, no sun for the robust East standers though.
      Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Excellent.

Seat countdown fun from 10am on Sunday.

Out of contract June 2019 : Bruno, Bong, Hemed, Towell ( 1 further year option ).

0 Not allowed!
      £15 is good though.
      100% UNOFFICIAL WHC Statistician
      100% Honey Badgerista

17 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by MattBackHome View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      £15 is good though.
      £15 inclusive of transport is fantastic, and the club should be commended on that, for sure.

0 Not allowed!
      Sounds like a more sensible arrangement than the Coventry game last season. You can sit with friends from other parts of the ground, the whole bowl is open from the off and they have stated that more areas will be open should demand make it necessary.

I'll be swapping the WSU for the North even though I think the upper tiers will be come available.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
      What fun we had for the Coventry game last year >>> http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...-Coventry-game

Anyone playing along this year?

Seating Areas

Please note that the North, East & West Lower sections of the ground will be open, with visiting supporters situated in the South stand. If demand requires it, further seating areas will be opened, but please note seat moves cannot be made after a ticket has been purchased.
      It does seem strange -the club seem to be making out that this game has less significance then might be attached to it. I am not complaining about the price, which is great for the fans, but I can't help believing that had it been 20.00, the vast majority would have paid that and considered it reasonable.

I do find the decision strange not to open up all parts- surely last year must have taught the club that the demand is there, and particularly with these much reduced prices. If they then open up other parts at a later stage, then this surely just annoys people unnecessarily, if they have missed the opportunity to have their own seat.

To be fair, I can also understand that the club want to avoid opening up areas, which then have to be policed and only a handful of fans are there, but does anyone on here really think that the attendance will be that sparse? Pleased and somewhat disappointed in equal measure!
      Absolutely Sheeboed Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar

5 Not allowed!
      Just good to see the North open earlydoors
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hastings gull View Post
      It does seem strange -the club seem to be making out that this game has less significance then might be attached to it. I am not complaining about the price, which is great for the fans, but I can't help believing that had it been 20.00, the vast majority would have paid that and considered it reasonable.

I do find the decision strange not to open up all parts- surely last year must have taught the club that the demand is there, and particularly with these much reduced prices. If they then open up other parts at a later stage, then this surely just annoys people unnecessarily, if they have missed the opportunity to have their own seat.

To be fair, I can also understand that the club want to avoid opening up areas, which then have to be policed and only a handful of fans are there, but does anyone on here really think that the attendance will be that sparse? Pleased and somewhat disappointed in equal measure!
      Hang on. You're saying it's too cheap?

0 Not allowed!
      I'll wait for the upper tiers to open and pile into the West Upper for this one.