Wiltshire
Oh I know he is playing, just didn't know he was going to be the star :albion2:

Only the worst jokes need explaining twice :shootself

Got it first time . It was a respectable gag given the thread title

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
For those watching - what position is he playing? Front left of a 3, left-midfield, centre-forward? :shrug:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
For those watching - what position is he playing? Front left of a 3, left-midfield, centre-forward? :shrug:

I've had a look at a couple of minutes, and from that, it looks like a 4-4-2, with Gyokeres playing up top, to the left side.
Glad to be able to reciprocate, and pass on some factual information to you -- I hope it's not wrong.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I've had a look at a couple of minutes, and from that, it looks like a 4-4-2, with Gyokeres playing up top, to the left side.
Glad to be able to reciprocate, and pass on some factual information to you -- I hope it's not wrong.

Looks like that to me with 19 playing to his right but bet365 picture fuzzy but free.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
So is this an actual international? I don’t recognise anyone else in the Swedish team.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
So is this an actual international? I don’t recognise anyone else in the Swedish team.

It’s a training camp against some of the other Scandis. Most of the players are the best performers from the domestic leagues, rather than the main internationals

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here