Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Sir Andy Murray

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
You can do it, Andy.

He never ever gives up. I imagine the roar of the crowd was heard by Roger Federer, playing on the other main court. :)

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
If he comes back to win this match they'll make it into a blockbuster movie one day, incredible scenes.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
For anyone that doesn't know - if you have Amazon Prime, you can sign up for Eurosport player for 1p per month for 6 months, and watch Murray's match on Prime.

Staging one hell of a fight and if this is the end, it is going to be glorious.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Let's go ANDY!!!

5eb43f084adc5dad42e56dc35dd774c9.jpg

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Amazing ovation.

His last match.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
*Murray 4-6 4-6 7-6 (7-5) 7-6 (7-4) 1-5 Bautista Agut

And still, Andy Murray keeps going!

There's a huge smile on Judy's face as he hangs in a rally, before somehow finding the energy to move forward and volley a winner.

Deuce.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The BBC are saying the pain is crippling but he still plays full pelt for 4 hours. He can hardly walk they are saying. I'd like some of Sir Andy's painkillers to get me through today fitting this kitchen.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Why am I finding this so emotional?!!

I'm no great fan of tennis and I've never been a fan of Murray. Can't recall another sportsman who has made millions playing a sport for a day job who is so bloody sullen and miserable 99% of the time.

But I do appreciate his bottle in continuing to fight for a lost cause. So for the first time ever...........

Come on Andy!!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Why am I finding this so emotional?!!

I'm no great fan of tennis and I've never been a fan of Murray. Can't recall another sportsman who has made millions playing a sport for a day job who is so bloody sullen and miserable 99% of the time.

But I do appreciate his bottle in continuing to fight for a lost cause. So for the first time ever...........

Come on Andy!!

Welcome to the party. A little late, but welcome anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here