Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Goodbye Karanka

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
be about 8th season in a row where Forest finish season with a different manager to one that started the season .. crazy .. plus Karanka has sold / not played all their better ex youth players that Warburton was developing

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I thought he was doing ok with the recent results.
In 7th position at the half way point with more than a good chance of a play off place at least.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
In 7th position at the half way point with more than a good chance of a play off place at least.

Agreed....Forest fans like him (from those ive listened to)....noises recently that the owner wasn't happy with the position so to me he's jumped before being pushed....recently they've appointed someone else to deal with recruitment....Forest fans are saying the problem is a meddling owner

el punal

More than a good chance. A quick glance at the Championship table shows only a 5 point difference from 5th place to 11th. A case of almost half the Championship sides with a shout for a playoff place. :mad:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
May well turn out well for Forest. O'Neill knows the club, has a great history there and will presumably receive the support of the fans and players.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here