Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Thievy Bifouma

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
We’re obviously trying to build a squad of overseas players with three syllables in their surname.

We’re selling Dunk.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] sees this you're ****ed. I just hope no one tags him in.

And, you have to say that with that hair, it's highly unlikely this fella will pass the "No Dickheads" vetting.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] sees this you're ****ed. I just hope no one tags him in.

And, you have to say that with that hair, it's highly unlikely this fella will pass the "No Dickheads" vetting.

Oh thats his hair,,I thought it was someone in the crowd....Warren won't get past his name

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
1408208279783.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Some effort has been made, granted not much, but some.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick

Billy Arce did !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here