Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Warren's got his work cut out if he's gonna make this fella feel at home:-

[tweet]1097621138216230913[/tweet]

Needs sound, oh and our man does nothing except celebrate the goal, so don't get too excited.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
"Alexis Mac Allister may not make his move to @OfficialBHAFC at the end of the season...

"If I can't go to England we'll see what the options are and it'll be welcome if it's Boca. I dream of playing for Boca & I hope that at some point in my career it can happen."

[tweet]1122505509439983616[/tweet]

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Warren's got his work cut out if he's gonna make this fella feel at home:-

[tweet]1097621138216230913[/tweet]

Needs sound, oh and our man does nothing except celebrate the goal, so don't get too excited.

There are plenty of Championship players that if given about 12 feet of clear space around them can hoof a Worldie...

However, that doesn't happen in the PL.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"Just before Brighton supporters get too concerned, this would be another loan. He is a Brighton player but is still waiting on some passport-related paperwork according to reports"

[tweet]1122506669802569728[/tweet]

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
"Alexis Mac Allister may not make his move to @OfficialBHAFC at the end of the season...

"If I can't go to England we'll see what the options are and it'll be welcome if it's Boca. I dream of playing for Boca & I hope that at some point in my career it can happen."

[tweet]1122505509439983616[/tweet]
When it rains it pours

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
If this guy never kicks a ball for us thats gotta be another nail in the recruitment teams coffin. We are absolutely useless at signing players.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's just a shame all the other Jockos don't have to jump through the same hoops.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Unbelievable. I’m not sure whose worse, winstanley or hughton.

And look at Sheffield United, a squad of British and Irish players. Not a single foreigner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If this guy never kicks a ball for us thats gotta be another nail in the recruitment teams coffin. We are absolutely useless at signing players.

This. The signing of this guy is symptomatic of our recruitment team's failings; attempting to build some kind of pie-in-the-sky future dynasty while failing to focus on priority signings required to maintain our current status.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
This. The signing of this guy is symptomatic of our recruitment team's failings; attempting to build some kind of pie-in-the-sky future dynasty while failing to focus on priority signings required to maintain our current status.

This is where clubs like Leicester and Bournemouth have got it right.

Players like Brooks, Tielemans, Mepham (all 21) Ndidi, Tielemans, Maddison, Lewis Cook (all 22)

They've been able to buy the 'for-the-future' players who will doubtlessly either build a successful dynasty for years or give them a quick, handsome profit,whilst also being players who can play in the first team straight away. We seem incapable of any of this in our recruitment at the minute. Bissouma and Bernardo are the players who look closest to replicating this, and they've probably been our best signings from the summer

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Unbelievable. I’m not sure whose worse, winstanley or hughton.

And look at Sheffield United, a squad of British and Irish players. Not a single foreigner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote a few of those English players will be sold/squad players. Norwood and Baldock PL quality? Don't think so..

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
This is where clubs like Leicester and Bournemouth have got it right.

Players like Brooks, Tielemans, Mepham (all 21) Ndidi, Tielemans, Maddison, Lewis Cook (all 22)

They've been able to buy the 'for-the-future' players who will doubtlessly either build a successful dynasty for years or give them a quick, handsome profit,whilst also being players who can play in the first team straight away. We seem incapable of any of this in our recruitment at the minute. Bissouma and Bernardo are the players who look closest to replicating this, and they've probably been our best signings from the summer

So Bournemouth and Brighton signed 2 quality young players this season that have slotted into the first team and Leicester signed 1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here