Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Brighton besting Boca for Argentinians. Never thought I’d see the day

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Naylor says he's likely to start in the U23s which strikes me as odd if the valuation is correct as I couldn't see us paying that much for an u23 player

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Naylor says he's likely to start in the U23s which strikes me as odd if the valuation is correct as I couldn't see us paying that much for an u23 player

Heady times, Unreal to think one of our under 23s came on for Sweden the other night.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
One for the future.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This one is going well.

I think when AN saw the WAG shot, he was unable to avoid spilling his beans.

In terms of nicknames, surely it has to be Ali Mac?

Time for me to start tracking planes!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
He'll probably have more Swedish caps than Albion Premier League appearances for quite a while yet......

Not sure about that. We are on course of being safe with at least 8 games spare. No reason why he can't get some game time then.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Latest from the journo that wrote the original story:

Screenshot_20190110-232655_Twitter.jpg

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I've got family who are season ticket holders at Asociación Atlética Argentinos Juniors, they reckon he's proper shitehouse.

This is an underrated comment. I was entirely convinced it was Dwayne with his usual nonsense before I checked the user name. Cracking work.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Not sure about that. We are on course of being safe with at least 8 games spare. No reason why he can't get some game time then.

Yep, 'cos Hughton took the opportunity to throw in the youngsters once we were safe last season.

Oh, wait.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
What method does the club have in place to apply the "no dickheads" test in the case of relative unknowns?

School grades? Facebook posts? Old haircuts?

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Each rung on the ladder is worth the best part of a couple of million pounds, for those that think bottle caps are banned for commercial reasons, there is not much hope we will be risking missing out on a place higher up the table, to blood a youngster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here