Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
So is that suggesting every time he gets the ball from deep he shoots? Seems...wasteful.

Indeed he seems a bit trigger happy generally looking at that.

No, I think it means somebody shoots. Not necessarily him. 100% does seem rather high but I'm not sure how many games this was based on.

From the blog: For pure strikers, I’m looking at how often they turn deep receptions into shots along with how often their deep touches turn into shots in general, not necessarily just for them.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
There is no way this bloke will be in the u23, he is playing regularly in the top division! He will be the competition for the no 10 role next season.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
There is no way this bloke will be in the u23, he is playing regularly in the top division! He will be the competition for the no 10 role next season.

That'll be handy if we carry on with 4-3-3, without using a number 10 like Gross played last season, then! Defo U23s until he's learned to defend! :lol:

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
"After a short saga, Brighton & Hove Albion have reportedly completed the signing of Alexis Mac Allister from Argentinos Juniors.

The player himself has confirmed it to the Argentine media today, speaking to Cómo te va from Radio AM 630"

http://sportwitness.co.uk/midfielder-says-hes-travelling-medical-tests-transfer-brighton/

Not confirmed anywhere else yet

Good stuff. I'm always up for some FLAIR.

Though funny how when a foreign player says "I'm joining", he's never 'misquoted'. ???

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Good work recruitment team! Always one step ahead :bowdown::albion2:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Probably being a bit thick, but how can we only own 90% of his registration?

I think it means they get 10% of sell on fee.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

think the deals with some South american sides are very complex to say the least...

When we were looking to sign Leo Ulloa from Almeria, the Argus reported that he was part-owned by a third party connected with his former Spanish club Castellon.

At the time we signed Billy Arce last year, there was a report that his old club (Independiente) had 20% of his "economic rights".

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Hopefully it won’t turn into a Tevez or Calleri situation.

The PL outlawed 3rd party ownership years ago. It's possible that another group had a 10% stake in the player and his club the other 90%. We will have 100%.

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
I think it means they get 10% of sell on fee.

The figure that's been quoted up to now has been 10million (not sure what currency). Since Juniors are saying they've 9 million for the 90% they own, could we have paid the other 1 million to the third party who owns the remaining 10% so we end up with owning the registration outright? I didn't think UK clubs are allowed to only own partial registrations of players?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here