Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Very much ON top - Bong was rubbish v Liverpool

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't believe he's even allowed to play, without Bong we'd have won 13-0, he's League One at best.

As for that time he misplaced a pass, Bernardo would never have done that.
I'm just grateful I didn't have my bottle top to luzz as him or else I'd be serving a ban right now, instead of him.

The sooner Bernie's Inn the happier I'll be.

Booooooooo
and I say
Booooooooooooooo
once more.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Funny enough, Bong has only just started crossing the ball on his return. He must have crossed the ball more times against Bournemouth than he has done in his entire Albion career. And they weren't bad crosses either. Just want to know why it has taken so long or if it's the competition from Bernardo that has kicked him into action.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
How could you possibly pick on Bong whilst he's furiously practicing back passes as we speak...

He started his training session at 8.30am this morning in Brighton, and he's just passing Crawley right now.. back... and collect.. and back... and collect... and back.. and collect....

Daft thread though... He could play a blinder.

Last edited:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Funny enough, Bong has only just started crossing the ball on his return. He must have crossed the ball more times against Bournemouth than he has done in his entire Albion career. And they weren't bad crosses either. Just want to know why it has taken so long or if it's the competition from Bernardo that has kicked him into action.

Its because we've changed our formation. Not having out-and-out wingers in the side now means that the full-backs are providing more of the width

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The away game was pointless we shouldn't assume the home game will be also, crikey, that's as bad as the #LFC fans on twitter!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Its because we've changed our formation. Not having out-and-out wingers in the side now means that the full-backs are providing more of the width

Maybe, I'm no expert, but that said with or without out and out wingers whenever he has had the chance to cross in the long recent past he much more than often didn't, and when he did it never reached the danger area. I put it down to the lack of confidence with his left foot crossing ability. He may have just been practising on his weakness?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here