Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City v Burton semi final

scooter1

How soon is now?
They’re using VAR, but I thought it was only being used at premier league grounds due to the camera infrastructure. That’s all fine for this game, but what about the return leg?
Admittedly it’s not relevant to the outcome, but if it couldn’t be used in both legs then really it shouldn’t be used for either..

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I do hope the 10th goal is/was celebrated like Mick Channon on speed.

#OneForTheKidz.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
The same score as Liverpool 9 (NINE) Crystal Palace 0 in a Barclays League First Division match in September 1989.

Imagine that. You'd never be able to show your face in public again as a supporter. :lolol:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Well the excitement for the 2nd leg will have many people enthralled, especially the neutrals.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Burton annoyed Citeh by wearing their yellow home kit. Apparently they had been asked not to because it clashed with their stewards' outfits. That'll teach them.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Clever by City, tie over and they can play their full U23 side in the second leg and still be certain of reaching the final.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
How demoralising must that be for Burton’s players and fans? Getting beaten 9-0 by one of the best sides in the world, then realising you have to play them again in a couple of weeks.

Motivation’s going to be a serious issue in the second leg - I can see a repeat (or worse) if City take it seriously. Incidentally, does anyone know what the record aggregate margin of victory in English football actually is? It could well be in jeapordy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here