Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Gary Rowett sacked / Nathan Jones **NOW CONFIRMED AS REPLACEMENT**

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
As soon as I start to apply for other jobs, I am no longer fully committed to the one I am currently in. That's a fact and I do not have 30 thousand fans coming to support me doing my job and paying towards my salary. So its a fact for Football Managers also

As I understand it Jones didn't apply, but Stoke asked for permission to talk to him.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Bad start. He needs a striker.

D

Deleted member 2719

Only 2 shots compared to Brentfords 16.

He has his work cut out, but I am sure he will come good.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
My daughters boyfriend was up in Sunderland for Luton’s game today. He reckons the biggest cheer of the day was when Stokes result was read out.

Over 37,000 crowd at TSOL today, impressive for a League One team.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
My daughters boyfriend was up in Sunderland for Luton’s game today. He reckons the biggest cheer of the day was when Stokes result was read out.

Over 37,000 crowd at TSOL today, impressive for a League One team.

I was amazed to see that Ben Barclay's home debut for Notts County in League Two drew an attendance of over 15,000 :ohmy:

Apparently tickets were sold for only £2 and they more than doubled their average this season.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I was amazed to see that Ben Barclay's home debut for Notts County in League Two drew an attendance of over 15,000 :ohmy:

Apparently tickets were sold for only £2 and they more than doubled their average this season.

People have been massively priced out of football across all leagues. Not just ticket costs but travel too.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Stoke fans want him out already, I KNEW this was going to go wrong. Should have stopped at Luton who are now 6 points clear at the top

Yeah, a month is more than enough to turn things round, Jones OUT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here