Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton v WBA FA Cup 4th round Saturday January 26 (3pm)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that it is quite good draw for us certainly winnable and a chance for the club to open all of the stadium and set the price at about £20 and not lose much. With Palace at home to Tottenham, Portsmouth at home to QPR and us at home 1 of the kick offs or day will be changed.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Home draw, lower league opponents, potential pantomime villain for entertainment.......great stuff. Come on Mr Barber, price this for a sellout and come on Mr Hughton, let’s have a proper go at this.

Exactly right. We are NOT going to get relegated this season, and in these PL seasons where we're realistically safe we should be looking to win the FA Cup

I really don't understand the people who say they aren't interested. Is survive, survive, survive and sod everything else really the limit of some peoples' ambitions?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Exactly right. We are NOT going to get relegated this season, and in these PL seasons where we're realistically safe we should be looking to win the FA Cup

I really don't understand the people who say they aren't interested. Is survive, survive, survive and sod everything else really the limit of some peoples' ambitions?

Yes. agree totally.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think that it is quite good draw for us certainly winnable and a chance for the club to open all of the stadium and set the price at about £20 and not lose much. With Palace at home to Tottenham, Portsmouth at home to QPR and us at home 1 of the kick offs or day will be changed.

Eh ?

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Surely this is the perfect opportunity to get a singing section next to the away fans. Should've had one for the League Cup game against Southampton, but we didn't and could hardly hear the North Stand singers in the northern part of the West Stand.

As much as I love the North Stand, I really miss being in a section that has a bit of banter with the away fans. It's the one thing that's really missing for me at The Amex.

Could be just me though and no one else gives a shit.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon

They would soon be interested if we got to the semi or final. Hypocrites

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath

Why on earth would that be a problem?

It's like Leeds at home with Manchester United and Hull City also hosting fairly big ties. Not a problem as they're both 40 miles west and east. Safe enough distance.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
judging by the 3rd round , we are almost certainly going to be moved.

12:30 sat or a sunday be a bit naff

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Because those that run footbal in this country ie TV & The Police will decide one should as one will possibly be on TV and the police will be pushed to man the other 2., especially Met.

Even though this weekend Brighton, Palace and Portsmouth are all playing at home on a Saturday at 3pm.. they don’t seem to be struggling to police them this weekend

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
£20 per ticket. Fiver for kids. Free travel. Market it around town like crazy, (billboards, radio ad's etc). Tell WBA they can have as many tickets as they want.

Yes, we'll lose money on the gate, but we'll get loads of people coming for the first time buying a ton of merch and some of those will want to come back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here