Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton v WBA FA Cup 4th round Saturday January 26 (3pm)

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Price it at £10 for season ticket holders to start and then on general sale, that'll shift the tickets. Fancy West upper for this one , not been there since opening day Spurs game.

exKT17

Nov 27, 2016
Argyll & Bute
As has been observed previously in this thread, WBA will be far more focused on the league than we should be, therefore unlikely to fight hard in this fixture.

I don't see why we might not have a good cup run this year. We have some strength in depth, we have hungry players in the squad, we are looking like we have PL safeness in our grasp...

I think it could be a smart move by the club to go for a cup run this year.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Surely the racist incident will add to the atmosphere? I reckon it will be a good cup tie. West Brom should bring 4k

Yup. Give them a chance of seeing a PL team in action for the only time in 2019.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Ideally as low as possible, but cannot see in a million years and tickets going for Under 20.00 anymore to be honest.

Coventry in the 5th round last season was £18 for adults. (c27K attendance), Southampton for the Carabou Cup earlier this season was £12. (13,651)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As has been observed previously in this thread, WBA will be far more focused on the league than we should be, therefore unlikely to fight hard in this fixture.

I don't see why we might not have a good cup run this year. We have some strength in depth, we have hungry players in the squad, we are looking like we have PL safeness in our grasp...

I think it could be a smart move by the club to go for a cup run this year.

Without question. Last season was class and I think we’re as good as safe so hoping to go on a similar run this year. Why not aim for a Wembley semi final?!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

WBA made 9 changes to their cup team for their 1-0 cup win v Wigan. Rodriguez wasn't in their 18.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46706807

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Coventry in the 5th round last season was £18 for adults. (c27K attendance), Southampton for the Carabou Cup earlier this season was £12. (13,651)

Saints was mid-week, Coventry was on a Saturday.

I think the Coventry game illustrated that with the game well-priced, people will come along in good numbers - both regular fans/STHs but also those who might not get to the Amex often or at all, possibly because of the prohibitive cost of tickets for some families.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Saints was mid-week, Coventry was on a Saturday.

I think the Coventry game illustrated that with the game well-priced, people will come along in good numbers - both regular fans/STHs but also those who might not get to the Amex often or at all, possibly because of the prohibitive cost of tickets for some families.

:thumbsup:

Definitely looking to bring my two children to this if (a) it kicks off at a sensible time on a Saturday, and (b) it is priced within the realms of reasonableness.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
If it's £20 with travel, 3pm Saturday.....I will go

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Home draw, lower league opponents, potential pantomime villain for entertainment.......great stuff. Come on Mr Barber, price this for a sellout and come on Mr Hughton, let’s have a proper go at this.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Home draw, lower league opponents, potential pantomime villain for entertainment.......great stuff. Come on Mr Barber, price this for a sellout and come on Mr Hughton, let’s have a proper go at this.

Hughton let us have a proper go at Bournemouth no ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here