Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton v WBA FA Cup 4th round Saturday January 26 (3pm)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Annoying only the lower levels on sale first

This seems crazy. Just let me check if I've got this right - they've lowered the price in order to get a big crowd - but they areonly opening the lower stands. So, if everybody waits for the upper stands to go on sale, the club will say there is no demand, we haven't even sold out the lower stands. They will then conclude that reduced prices to get people in for Cup matches doesn't work, so they won't bother offering cheap prices again?

I suppose there's a logic in there somewhere.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No P+R at Mill Road, so I'm out. If the club don't care, then neither do I.

Pre driving age, Mill Road is my son’s only way of getting to matches.

Why have the club ditched Mill Road for this, when going by the huge number of positive posts on NSC for example as a gauge, the demand for tickets for the WBA tie will be high?

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Strange, Club by sensible pricing and travel do everything to attract a big crowd and then close upper tiers and Mill Rd PR. Surely this will def put p eople of coming from the west.Apart from regulars there will be 1000s that cant usually afford to go and will jump at this opportunity

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Quick question. The website states.

A maximum of four tickets can be purchased per fan number, supporters are advised that tickets should be assigned to the correct owners at the time of purchase to ensure loyalty points are credited.

Normally one of us buys a group of away tickets of 6 - 8 no problem. Does this mean that a few of us need to log on to purchase tickets? We are are all registered under friends and family.

Cheers

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Quick question. The website states.

A maximum of four tickets can be purchased per fan number, supporters are advised that tickets should be assigned to the correct owners at the time of purchase to ensure loyalty points are credited.

Normally one of us buys a group of away tickets of 6 - 8 no problem. Does this mean that a few of us need to log on to purchase tickets? We are are all registered under friends and family.

Cheers

Same question from me, there are seven in our Groovy Gang and I am in charge of ticket buying

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
No P+R at Mill Road, so I'm out. If the club don't care, then neither do I.

Have you checked that there is possibly another reason before you state that the club doesn't care. Since there are so many ways of getting to the Amex, it would seem reasonable to state that you are just looking for an excuse not to come.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Am I reading it right?
STH can buy 4 tickets so long as all have fan numbers?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
At beer equivalent say at 4 quid a pint, wow, that really would be going some . . Hats off to anyone that capable . .and still standing

If you aim higher than a few pints you’ll succeed. I recommend a bottle of Ridgeview, move onto a bottle of house red as well and you’ll almost be there. Everything after will be a bonus.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Am I reading it right?
STH can buy 4 tickets so long as all have fan numbers?

In the past I have bought them all on my fan number but if you want another fan number to get the loyalty points you can assign a ticket to that number. I have never had to supply more than my own fan number.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
4 bagged for the Groovy Gang

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Chuffed with our spot

200.gif

WilburySeagull

Sep 2, 2017
Hove
Just bought 4 to take grandsons (aged 6 and 4) to their 1st match. Only my fan number required unless you want one of guests to get points.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
I think you can only assign other season ticket holders today. Any others need to go against your own fan number

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Any ideas how I buy my parking space at the Uni (car park c) for the WBA game? Only seems to be the bridge car park available and I fancy being home in time for the Burnley game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here