Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Oh dear Wayne Hennessey...

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Why, cos you got beat by 10 men.

No, I was pretty resigned to that happening. Im surprised we win at all without a decent striker, without any at all sometimes. I'm quite surprised it's all you lot seem to talk about though. Anyone would have thought it relegated us or stopped us getting promoted. It was one game out of 38, hopefully next time we have a striker(that's you're cue to mention Murray).

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
No, I was pretty resigned to that happening. Im surprised we win at all without a decent striker, without any at all sometimes. I'm quite surprised it's all you lot seem to talk about though. Anyone would have thought it relegated us or stopped us getting promoted. It was one game out of 38, hopefully next time we have a striker(that's you're cue to mention Murray).

But, but , but, you’ve all told us , none of our players would even make it into your squad, and now it turns out, we only needed 10 of our sub standard Championship at best players to beat your team of 11 superstars including the bestest player in the World,EVER!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No problem with that photo personally but the seating arrangements are “interesting”

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Yeah they have an only whites area to sit on that table. FFS another pic will probably show the other side of the table where an Asian, black and white person are happy having a chat.

Not saying it was done deliberately you plank, just find it odd.. imagine you work in a big office and the work picture is one half black and one half white. Just thought it was unusual.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
His explanation for it should win an award for it's creativeness

hennessey.JPG

His great explanation will ensure this goes even more viral

Part of me does agree that a public figure should be able to say I fecked up in a moment of stupidity, sorry, then we all move on. But of course for various reasons we will never live in that world

What is it with keepers, didn’t Bosnich do this

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The most plausible excuse from Palace, since Matthew Simmons claimed all he said was Off! Off! It's an early bath for you Mr. Cantona

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Honestly, anyone getting wound up by this ...... Really?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
re the seating arrangements ....

****s sake people, it's not as if it's a bus in the deep South in the 60s

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Storm in a teacup, embarassing outrage.

Even more sad that we live in a society where he has to conjure up a terrible excuse for something innocuous, if inappropriate.

Trelford Mills Guide Dog

Jun 14, 2008

But, but , but, you’ve all told us , none of our players would even make it into your squad, and now it turns out, we only needed 10 of our sub standard Championship at best players to beat your team of 11 superstars including the bestest player in the World,EVER!

But, I thought the hairy toed, Bilbo Baggins look-a-like, Joniesta, was the worlds bestest ever player :)
Whatever happened to him ????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here