Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Rentaghost

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Is it just me, or does anyone else when stuck miles away from home in the pissing rain waiting for a bus/train/stuck in a queue etc wish for a 'Rentaghost moment' and be home in a second ?

Pinching the nose i seem to remember

I do that at Selhurst (the pinching the nose bit).

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think the first series was ok ish at the time but lots of other " Ghosts" were got rid of to leave us with Timothy Claypole , who was just annoying.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
AIDS related illness for Timothy Claypole.

Not as if AIDS is confined to gay people, but wasn't it lovely to be so innocent that you never even knew what gay was when you were a little kid in the 70's... I just thought he was a bit silly and giddy but when you watch it again as an adult you realise he's camp as a line of tents. :lolol:

There were also plenty of innuendos in many children's programmes which would never get past the censors these days. Also, there were a few programmes where the presenters were either pissed, or stoned!

Happy days, as they say. Not necessarily better, but happier.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I just thought he was a bit silly and giddy but when you watch it again as an adult you realise he's camp as a line of tents. :lolol:

Very good at playing the role of a ghost - he certainly put the willies up a few people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here