Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 4th Round -- who dya want? [Did anyone say West Brom at home?]

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Moore played a lot of the ressies in the win at the weekend. Should be straightforward if it's more of the same.

kingstn seagull

Sep 4, 2007
YORKSHARE
Predictions for the TV games?

I think they'll go with:
1. Arsenal v Man United
2. Wimbledon v West Ham
3. Millwall v Everton
4. Barnet v Brentford
5. Man City v Burnley :shootself

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
But they’re not, though. The League Cup only spans the top four leagues, whereas the FA Cup is winnable (theoretically, obviously) by ANY team affiliated to the FA, so from time to time a “teeny” club gets the chance to, and sometimes does, knock out a “giant” club. Which, unless you happen to support said “giant” club, is great fun for all of us. That’s where the romance lays. The League Cup holds little appeal, I would guess, to most football fans.

You and I have a different idea of romance. There just isn't that much romance to me in seeing us play a worse team with worse players meaning a worse standard of football. It's like going on a date with your much uglier ex because you feel nostalgic due to her being the first woman that ever sucked your cock or showed you any attention, even though she's clearly not the best woman for you. There's no real romance there, just nostalgia. But for me, nostalgia is boring and ultimately for those that live in the past (or Brexiters).

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
You only care about Premier League teams?

I ultimately only really care about teams that are in the division we're in - cup football just doesn't really excite me and never really has outside of international cup competitions. Although funnily enough, WBA are probably the team I would've picked in hindsight as it probably means a day out on the beers with a WBA supporting mate.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
You and I have a different idea of romance. There just isn't that much romance to me in seeing us play a worse team with worse players meaning a worse standard of football. It's like going on a date with your much uglier ex because you feel nostalgic due to her being the first woman that ever sucked your cock or showed you any attention, even though she's clearly not the best woman for you. There's no real romance there, just nostalgia. But for me, nostalgia is boring and ultimately for those that live in the past (or Brexiters).

That is a terrible analogy.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Fantastic value, really great pricing, especially with travel included

Hopefully loads of people who don't get the chance to get to The Amex this season will go along, with friends/family/kids etc and fill the place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here