Votes: 12 7.3%
  • Lose final

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • We're going to win it !

Votes: 21 12.8%

• Total voters

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Bournemouth are well over due a loss at the hands of Brighton. I actually think tomorrow will be the day, as we've got some very good competition for places in the starting XI, so expect a strong line up and good performance. UTA.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tea time?

How long are the games in the FA cup?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Would love it if our second string beat their second string, but I fear the extra couple of seasons of premier league money has given them an advantage

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Definitely going to win it. I feel it in my water.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
We are very close to being sage from relegation, with the bottom 6 left top play at home. We should be playing the strongest side possible with maybe a couple of players in f our match fitness, ie Izquierdo, Burn, Knockaert etc.

Let's try and get rid of the b'muff hoodoo and then go on and win this thing.

Come'on :albion2:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Were loose - which would be a shame because I've always thought a good cup run can boost a season (except if you get to the final and loose in a replay to some north-west nonentities).

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
And not before thyme..... ???

We can do this. New style of play. The Evil Mr Howe won't know what to do with us. :goal:

As long as we parsley the ball to our own players. I can see a long overdue good result cumin our way. 👍⚽⚽

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
CHRIS is paid to keep us in the premier, not to win cups. Bournemouth are a better team than we are and are better placed to have a
Go for the cup and stay up too.

I assume it will be a mixture of the U23s and some of the fringe players...hopefully schelotto will get a game.

We will loose today.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
As long as we parsley the ball to our own players. I can see a long overdue good result cumin our way. ��⚽⚽

It will also help if we don't dill y-dally on the ball in our midfield, and a bit more ginger in our tackles would also be good. And if we win a few and get to the final, Tony could make a mint.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
It will also help if we don't dill y-dally on the ball in our midfield, and a bit more ginger in our tackles would also be good. And if we win a few and get to the final, Tony could make a mint.

Good work. I'm expecting us to pepper their goal and show off with a few nutmegs in the process.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here