• We're going to win it !

Votes: 21 12.8%

• Total voters

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
This post comes after the great result at Bournemouth :albion2:

I think with the strength in depth of the squad we now have, I think a good cup run is a real possibility.
And I don't even think we really need to add anyone to the squad in this transfer window as well.

Let's treat this competition with the respect it deserves and go one better in 2019! UTA!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I don't know how we can know where we will go. Clearly, involving 6 players that had a role v WHU shows intent. We could be drawn away at Anfield on Monday, we could be drawn at home to Accrington, so any guess is simply that... a guess.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I don't know how we can know where we will go. Clearly, involving 6 players that had a role v WHU shows intent. We could be drawn away at Anfield on Monday, we could be drawn at home to Accrington, so any guess is simply that... a guess.

that's the beauty of the cup

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Come on Walsall.Nice away tie at the Bescot.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
I think we can match last seasons quarter final if we go brave enough like today and restrict too many U23's ... the first team squad is good enough and deep enough to cope if we stay injury & suspension free

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Good work. I'm expecting us to pepper their goal and show off with a few nutmegs in the process.

The first goal was through the defenders legs, so you were spot on there. That win was balm for the soul, and now we're through the third round, hopefully we can have a bit of lovage for the potential cup run.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I predicted we'd lose today in the poll, but once I saw the team at lunchtime I thought squad wise, that team today is as good and as strong as any outside the top 6 frankly. Kind draws and bit of luck, why not a better run than last season at least? Fitness permitting, outside the top 6 we're as good as anyone else squad wise to do so. We've proved that with our league results.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Buckley and Nooney killed off the Bescot chance!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here