Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Unnamed England player kicked out of nightclub for taking cocaine

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Quite possibly so don't speculate on who. I found it interesting in the BBC report that they seem to be playing down doping testing now as though it doesn't happen much now?

No speculation on my part, whatsoever, however the thread seems to have opened a small can of worms, which I guarded against!

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
CostlyOffensiveEsok-size_restricted.gif

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Just read the original story in the sun. The whole thing is a bit tenuous. It says the player wasn't actually kicked out by bouncers, his team mates ordered him a cab for being too pissed at their Christmas drinks. It may week be true, but the sun has clearly embellished the who thing with quotes from their "source".

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Hint in the article.....

"The insider added: “There’s been turmoil in the dressing room most of the season and this hasn’t helped."

A North West club spring to mind for me... and one player with a scandinavian looking surname looks the type. Bit of a 'lad' ....

I’d not have thought he’d be the type.

I’d be looking at the two Players with Polish sounding names(one a recent ex-player) as well as the two with Spanish sounding names before I got to Scandinavia.

Seriously though, I hope it’s none of the current mob.

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Mod edit: Thread title amended to avoid confusion.

Good. Nothing like a bit of purposeful click bait ! Hopefully the mod that started it will get a slap on the wrists.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Shouldn't be too difficult, look for players that suddenly dropped out of their squads over Christmas to avoid random drug testing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here