Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Unnamed England player kicked out of nightclub for taking cocaine

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Legalise it and then we can move away from crap like this that threatens to ruin someone's life

quite sure legalisation wouldn't change sport's approach towards drugs.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Yeah, great, why not give more incentive for South American drug barons to ruin everyone's lives.

I'd have thought that you of all people might be a little wiser.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Yeah, great, why not give more incentive for South American drug barons to ruin everyone's lives.

I certainly wouldn't support Class A drugs being legalised - but the point of legalising would be that it's grown legally, sold legally and quality controlled - thus cutting out the whole illegal supply chain and all your Carlos Del Druglord's...

However, should this happen they'll be clever. They'll just find a drug which is cheaper than the legal Class A drug, but more powerful. Or.. they'll just be cheaper than the Government.

Drugs are here to stay. We are weak humans. We like these things - from Nicotene to Alcohol to Heroin.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
John Stoned.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It makes you wonder about the mentality of a player that would do that. If he is an England player, then you would guess he is most likely a very high earner at club level, and has now put all of that in serious jeopardy. What a donut.
Not for nothing has it been mooted that cocaine is God's way of telling you you've got too much money.

Legalise it and then we can move away from crap like this that threatens to ruin someone's life
Testing (and banning) for performance enhancing drugs I fully support - but as far as I'm concerned, the taking of recreational drugs is a personal decision and nothing to do with the football (or any other sporting) authorities, and none of their business.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I wonder if he plays for Gurnley?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not for nothing has it been mooted that cocaine is God's way of telling you you've got too much money.

It’s now cheap as chips though. It’s not the preserve of Duran Duran and supermodels any more, all manner of oiks are doing it these days.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I certainly wouldn't support Class A drugs being legalised - but the point of legalising would be that it's grown legally, sold legally and quality controlled - thus cutting out the whole illegal supply chain and all your Carlos Del Druglord's...

However, should this happen they'll be clever. They'll just find a drug which is cheaper than the legal Class A drug, but more powerful. Or.. they'll just be cheaper than the Government.

Sounds like a win win situation.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
MDMAlli Deli?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ganja-main Pennant.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Whoever it is I hope the next time they achieve something in the game they sniff the white line like Robbie Fowler

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm shocked by the drug knowledge on this thread. My knowlege just about extends to Calpol and goes no further!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here