Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Unnamed England player kicked out of nightclub for taking cocaine

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'd always thought this was a expensive habit and the drug of the wealthy; many on here are saying it's a few bob, is that really right? If so where does the vast wealth associated with it come from, volume?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Kieran Acid Trip-pier

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Just read the original story in the sun. The whole thing is a bit tenuous. It says the player wasn't actually kicked out by bouncers, his team mates ordered him a cab for being too pissed at their Christmas drinks. It may week be true, but the sun has clearly embellished the who thing with quotes from their "source".

Should have taken Uber. No one gossips or spreads rumours in that organization.

https://tenor.com/view/kevin-the-office-giggle-laughing-cute-gif-4986298

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I'd always thought this was a expensive habit and the drug of the wealthy; many on here are saying it's a few bob, is that really right? If so where does the vast wealth associated with it come from, volume?

Landlords have been spraying any flat surface in the pub toilets with WD40 in Brum for at least 20 years.Marching powder of industry.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Landlords have been spraying any flat surface in the pub toilets with WD40 in Brum for at least 20 years.Marching powder of industry.

Used to have to coat every flat surface of the loos with Vaseline when I used to work in a pub. Normally found around £40 worth of clumpy powder stuck to the surfaces by the end of each night.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Remember when Livermore got caught doing this, but it eventually transioed that that way down to an extreme personal tragedy he'd experienced. Bottom line is, we don't know what the individual in question may be going through, and whilst it may simply be down to stupidity or somethung else, we simply don't know. Shouldn't make judgments till more information comes to light.

We all have our problems in life but surely whatever they are the default response should not be straight on the marching powder particularly if you are a professional sportsman.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Used to have to coat every flat surface of the loos with Vaseline when I used to work in a pub. Normally found around £40 worth of clumpy powder stuck to the surfaces by the end of each night.

Hygiene conscious coke heads just use a key!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
We all have our problems in life but surely whatever they are the default response should not be straight on the marching powder particularly if you are a professional sportsman.

All rationale can go out the window though when someone is suffering with turmoil/mental issues.

I don't want to get too dark but people who appear to have it all can the next moment end it all. It makes absolutely no sense to those on the outside.

I can quite easily see how, in a moment of grief and loaded with cash, a young professional can do something silly if surrounded by the wrong people.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It’s now cheap as chips though. It’s not the preserve of Duran Duran and supermodels any more, all manner of oiks are doing it these days.

Millwall 'supporters' at the FA cup final, for example....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I reckon it’s a footballer which should narrow it down a tad..plus I don’t think you should blight a whole county

Well, if we're seeing imaginary letters that change a surname to a county, might I suggest removing a couple of letters from the last word to provide an accurate description of whichever over-paid twerp thought that a potentially career-ending public jolly was worth it (regardless of whatever mental anguish he was or wasn't suffering at the time)? ???

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It’s now cheap as chips though. It’s not the preserve of Duran Duran and supermodels any more, all manner of oiks are doing it these days.

I found a bag in the park walking the dog a couple of days ago. I mean I’ve taken my chances as have most of us but I’m letting the mutt have this small stash.
It’s saving me money on the expensive dog food my missus buys her.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
All rationale can go out the window though when someone is suffering with turmoil/mental issues.

I don't want to get too dark but people who appear to have it all can the next moment end it all. It makes absolutely no sense to those on the outside.

I can quite easily see how, in a moment of grief and loaded with cash, a young professional can do something silly if surrounded by the wrong people.

A fair point. But what always amazes me is that whenever someone famous gets caught having a few lines they always have a problem/issue/turmoil which made them do it. Everyone single one of them without fail. How come they never have a few lines purely for recreational purposes like the vast majority of people do?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here