Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Unnamed England player kicked out of nightclub for taking cocaine

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Idiot who got caught obviously. I would think a large number of footballers do coke from time to time, the drugs testing is virtually non existent and it leaves your system in 2-4 days apparently.
Cost but can be as long as 3 to 6 months in the hair, unless it had been cut or fallen out.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Advice for occasional recreational cocaine users. It probably does you little harm long term, but it does turn you into an absolute goal plated a@rseh@le for the evening.

If I was you I go the full Monty and have a T-Shirt printed saying "Potential Big Brother Contestant".

I've had the odd spliff in my youth and probably some other things, but being around people on cocaine put me off for life.

Personally, I'm very sensitive to drugs generally. To put that into context I "suffer" from RSI having used computers from a very very early age, so the Doctors put me on anti-depressants.

"Hold on" I said - "I'm not suffering from depression", "It's okay, these are mild and work on nerve pain"

Result ? I fell asleep at work :lolol:

I went back to the Doctors and they instructed me to be never depressed because they will have trouble treating me.

I *think* when I was at University my drink was spiked with either Cocaine or possibly amphetamines. I was awake for 3 days. :lolol:

So I can't really take medication of much form because it has a ten fold effect.

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Advice for occasional recreational cocaine users. It probably does you little harm long term, but it does turn you into an absolute goal plated a@rseh@le for the evening.

If I was you I go the full Monty and have a T-Shirt printed saying "Potential Big Brother Contestant".

I've had the odd spliff in my youth and probably some other things, but being around people on cocaine put me off for life.

Personally, I'm very sensitive to drugs generally. To put that into context I "suffer" from RSI having used computers from a very very early age, so the Doctors put me on anti-depressants.

"Hold on" I said - "I'm not suffering from depression", "It's okay, these are mild and work on nerve pain"

Result ? I fell asleep at work :lolol:

I went back to the Doctors and they instructed me to be never depressed because they will have trouble treating me.

I *think* when I was at University my drink was spiked with either Cocaine or possibly amphetamines. I was awake for 3 days. :lolol:

So I can't really take medication of much form because it has a ten fold effect.

people don't generally take gear to impress the straight people in the vicinity.....sounds like speed btw...!! like decent flippers in the old days , you could feel like you were being reborn through a velour fanny whilst listening to a digital version of beethovens best whilst looking like a slightly more mobile incarnation of steven hawking.

it's all down to perspective.......

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
......you could feel like you were being reborn through a velour fanny whilst listening to a digital version of beethovens best whilst looking like a slightly more mobile incarnation of steven hawking.

Crikey. I just went on that journey without touching a thing! :mad:

The last bit is me when I'm pissed, though...

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
people don't generally take gear to impress the straight people in the vicinity.....sounds like speed btw...!! like decent flippers in the old days , you could feel like you were being reborn through a velour fanny whilst listening to a digital version of beethovens best whilst looking like a slightly more mobile incarnation of steven hawking.

it's all down to perspective.......

An interesting drug since most including alcohol definitely make you more social.

On balance, I believe most drugs should be legalised including cocaine, but there is no getting aware from the fact that this one turns you into a complete c@@@ for the evening.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Is there a name yet?

One of this weekends matchday programmes will let it slip out by accident

--Billy-Today.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Any way, getting back to my point. Does this footballer have issues which have made him resort to a line of Charlie in a toilet early in the morning.....or is he just a stupid idiot who got caught?

‘He had recently split up with his girlfriend, was under pressure at work and now realised he had a problem and was seeking help.’

This is included in all reports HT.

Never, we pulled these two slappers and were doing lines off their tits till 5 in the morning . Christ we were on it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I just wish it would wear off and I could go to bed now !!!!!!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
How times have changed...

When we were kids we had to hide our drug taking habits from our parents. Now as parents we have to hide it from the kids!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
An interesting drug since most including alcohol definitely make you more social.

On balance, I believe most drugs should be legalised including cocaine, but there is no getting aware from the fact that this one turns you into a complete c@@@ for the evening.

yeah ...if you're a bell end it will excentuate the fact.......it can have a rather pleasing effect on the fairer sex i may add......most of the sniff i had in the south of England was bobo anyway..... had some great nights on the bugle and tequila ...!!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Confidence is something you build with experience

Sadly some people think Cocaine and booze will build it quicker. Take it for fun, but don't use it for inner weaknesses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here