Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Shelvey

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Sorry if I've missed this, but given that Jonjo wasn't booked for the horrendous challenge on Pogba last night, is there any prospect of retrospective action by the FA?

PG

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Sorry if I've missed this, but given that Jonjo wasn't booked for the horrendous challenge on Pogba last night, is there any prospect of retrospective action by the FA?

PG

Hes like one of those back to front James Bond villains, who always get their comeuppance in the end.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thanks for the link. I note this from the article: However, the FA can override officials' decisions in exceptional circumstances. So I guess there may yet be an intervention.

There should be, he's a thug..........................can't see it though, the FA won't want to call the ref out as having made a howler.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thanks for the link. I note this from the article: However, the FA can override officials' decisions in exceptional circumstances. So I guess there may yet be an intervention.

I hope so. It was a leg breaker.

I was amused to see the snidey shit looking quite worried after he saw Pogba's reaction (indignant but calm and almost incredulous, as in 'you are ****ing kidding me, you tiny insect'). And Pogba got away with getting in a bit of afters, later. Jonjo Shelvey, twatty coward in the end. Hope he gets a nice ban.

pikeygollum.jpg

Last edited:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Thought this was going to be a thread about us singing him if the Geordies go down.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Don't know what you are on about, he is just a 'traditional' player according to Rod Liddle.

He wanted him to play at the World Cup in fact although seeing as the Sunday Times Article was dated 1st April it might just have one of our Rod's Bon Mots.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here