Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2-0 and we f***ed it up!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Brushing past the small detail of their goal should never have stood.

Except it did and it was a goal. The ball has to be 100% out, it wasn’t...quite or are you talking about the first goal. I didn’t see anything wrong with that either.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The ball wasn’t arguably off the pitch, it was off the pitch.

Farce.

Just on for me but the sort that lazy linos always give as out so still a hard one to take.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Bernardo still looks really good, but his next job, to get to the next level, is to build up his strength. Antonio wouldn't have got past most full-backs but he basically pushed Bernardo over there.

He literally pushed Bernardo. While everyone is looking to see whether the ball is over the line they seem to be missing the straight arm shove. Annoying, way to concede the win, but a very good point nevertheless. Can't complain that West Ham got the point they deserved. They probably deserved one at the Amex. Our away performances are starting to look a lot better.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
There's something about Button that doesn't feel me with confidence.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Odd game.
West Ham we’re shocking and at 2-0 I was so sure we were home and hosed.
Then West Ham owned the last quarter of the game.
I’m loving the new Albion style though - Stephens and Propper look so much better when they play the ball forward.

I think we've been improving away the last few games. Actually thought we were ok / fairly good v Burnley and Bmuff and had a new style. Pleasing.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
There's something about Button that doesn't feel me with confidence.

Keeps coming undone? Not right enough at the back ?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
He literally pushed Bernardo. While everyone is looking to see whether the ball is over the line they seem to be missing the straight arm shove. Annoying, way to concede the win, but a very good point nevertheless. Can't complain that West Ham got the point they deserved. They probably deserved one at the Amex. Our away performances are starting to look a lot better.

He did push him, but not really a foul, Bernardo should have been stronger. But he's clearly young and not there yet - thats his next target

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Good point away from home and style of football good to watch. Positive performances all over the park. It’ll be interesting to see how Gross adapts - he played a lot deeper in parts. Montoya needs to practice his crossing.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Before the game I would be happy with a point. When they made it 2-2 with 25 mins left I would have been happy with a point. Would have felt a lot worse if they scored both of their goals in the last 10 minutes. Overall a fair result.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
From Twitter:

[tweet]1080579133493706752[/tweet]

Yep that proves it was just still in. But the inconsistency is poor as most would have flagged that although it's pretty much impossible to tell when it's that close.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here