Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
One of those "I don't quite know how to feel" nights. I guess I'll have to default to being happy with the point I'd have taken at 7:45.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Deffo 2 points dropped. So frustrating CH didn't make a 3rd substitution in last minutes.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Would have taken a point before KO but really was very poor defending for both goals. Do think we have a real issue with the keeper, looks shaky and the defence have no confident in him. Yet to come out for a cross in either games.

If we had held out for 10 more mins at 0-2 the crowd would have got on WHU back and we would have won! Bissouma needs to start in front of Gross who was tragic today (yes I know he took the corners).

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
How are you miserable Gits unhappy with that?
Talk about ridiculous expectations.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is it ‘ridiculous’ to hope that our team can hold a two goal lead? ???

Would have taken a point before the game but after going 2-0 up you can’t help but be disappointed. Frustrating to throw away a two goal lead. Left subs too late to make any real impact. All in all, feel deflated tbh.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Frustrating, we should have won that. They’re a really average side and I felt we were going to win that before we went ahead.

This has been a really strange season, considering we look quite comfortable and most people would say we should be happy where we are, I honestly think we should be higher up the table and on more points. For me we’re better than West Ham, Bournemouth and Wolves etc so should be looking at 8th/9th place.

We’ve dropped so many points we should have won this season, the players and manager need more belief in themselves. We’re better than we think we are.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Small consolation ...sigh

Boom! You have won £19.00
Single
W
West Ham v Brighton - Match Odds
Draw
17/2
Stake:
£2.00
Returns:
£19.00
Bet ID: O/1711951/0000257

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Overall a hard fought mid table draw, both teams scored slightly lucky goals, nothing chrystal clear, no silly mistakes, as much as we can think we should have defended a 2 goal lead, their subs were a quality shift.

We could have possibly made substitutions at 0-2, and gone for the jugular, but that would have been risky . . . Maybe.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Quite happy with a point at the end of that, we competed well for most of the game and apart from a little wobble when they equalised finished just as strongly as them. Good performance if tinged with a bit of sadness that we couldn’t hold the lead. Another point on the board away from home.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here