Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 1-3 / 1 / 19

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I have this. When it first kicked in 18 months ago I fell over in my garden, then fell over when getting up, and cut my face. There is a physiotherapy exercise for it which has helped, but I still have tiny bits of 'calcium bonate' in my canal and have learned to keep my balance by, er, learning anew how to keep my balance.
I've had it a few times. It's bloody horrible.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I've had it a few times. It's bloody horrible.

Its the bit when your looking at your breakfast, then look up, and the whole world spins about. And you know its going to be like that all day :down:

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Its the bit when your looking at your breakfast, then look up, and the whole world spins about. And you know its going to be like that all day :down:

I have it on and off, mine generally materialises with a cold. The first time it happened I was at tennis training, went to hit a serve and the world turned upside down and I hit the floor hard. Everyone laughed, including me, wondering what the hell had just happened. Stepped up to hit the second serve rather gingerly and swung and missed the ball completely having nearly toppled over- this was when I knew something was up as I’m actually pretty good at tennis, at least certainly a long way past the point of hitting air-shots. Nausea and generally unsteadiness followed for a week or two.

Pretty horrible and until it’s confirmed you do worry if theres something nasty in your brain or whatever causing it. Thankfully not had a bout as severe since but it’s a really weird sensation, by no means the usual feeling of falling as because your body has no sense of balance your brain can’t place itself, and so it’s like the floor is moving towards you at speed rather than the other way round.

As such can sympathise with Zaha and Richarlison.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have it on and off, mine generally materialises with a cold. The first time it happened I was at tennis training, went to hit a serve and the world turned upside down and I hit the floor hard. Everyone laughed, including me, wondering what the hell had just happened. Stepped up to hit the second serve rather gingerly and swung and missed the ball completely having nearly toppled over- this was when I knew something was up as I’m actually pretty good at tennis, at least certainly a long way past the point of hitting air-shots. Nausea and generally unsteadiness followed for a week or two.

Pretty horrible and until it’s confirmed you do worry if theres something nasty in your brain or whatever causing it. Thankfully not had a bout as severe since but it’s a really weird sensation, by no means the usual feeling of falling as because your body has no sense of balance your brain can’t place itself, and so it’s like the floor is moving towards you at speed rather than the other way round.

As such can sympathise with Zaha and Richarlison.

This is the exercise I was shown. It encourages the little bits of calcium bonate to drift out of the canal. It really helped me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkfq3EvhbbM

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Dv7sJ1cXcAUCDkC.jpg

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Huddersfield are surely down now. I wonder if they will keep their manager? Fulham look like they might be one of the other teams, but I think they could escape, so the other two places are available. Lots of the teams down there are fighting now - Burnley, Southampton, Cardiff (sometimes).

I don't think we're safe yet, but it's most definitely in our hands and the way we're playing will keep us up unless we stop playing that way.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
That must be the end for Udders?
Schindler sent off for two bookable offences. Argued like mad apparently as he hadn't realised he'd already been booked for an innocuous challenge. He'd turned away and the ref didn't bother to tell him.

Well done Mike Dean.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Schindler sent off for two bookable offences. Argued like mad apparently as he hadn't realised he'd already been booked for an innocuous challenge. He'd turned away and the ref didn't bother to tell him.

Well done Mike Dean.
Every game. EVERY game. How is that tit still in a JOB?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here