Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Relegation

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
None of the pundits are talking about us in terms of relegation and the bookies have us at long odds to go down.

As far as I'm concerned this season is all about trying to match or improve on our highest ever finish in 13th place.

And I fancy this is the best defence the Albion have ever had in thier history.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Me and my son have a load of daft bets with each other which at one point left him owing me £4m and until recently us being evens, after an ill advised double or quits on my part.

I'm currently £1m up so in the pub yesterday as our result came in I offered him double or quits on us going down.

"Do you think I'm stupid Dad?".

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
There's about a 2% chance we will be relegated as things stand today. That about the same odds as Maggie Thatcher being on the next nifty pound note. It's about a 20% chance aliens will be proven in 2019.

We are safe as houses.

If aliens are proven to exist in 2019, it could be an opportunity to improve on our squad. A goal keeper with 4 arms.. A few too many beers:lolol:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
There's going to be an awful lot more interest in MANY of our players. Some WILL go. The teams which stay up/go down/get promoted is very relevant to the season now. The next hardest thing after staying up (which unless anything catastrophic happens) is going to be to keep as much of the squad as possible (stating the obvious). Everything is rosy right now so enjoy the ride!!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I can see it now. Whippet and Pigeon shit everywhere, lumps of coal and discarded beef dripping butties all over the seats, and the mess their horses leave when they park them up is truly awful....

Makes me shudder at the thought... :lolol:

We have played Leeds at The Amex a few times, so I don't see the risk being that high

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here