Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MOTD

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Surprised that no one has mentioned Danny Murphy's assertion on MOTD that we paid £40m for Jurgen Locadia. You would think that if you are gong to be a BBC pundit on circa £250k a year, you would at least load Google onto your laptop and do some bloody research.

Just watched the extended highlights on Seagulls Player and we did look rather good. Oh and Richarlison, Bernado and Digne obviously didn't get enough toys for Christmas....utter disgrace the three of them.

and why didn't MOTD show Davie Propper's first half showboating heel swerve....twas pure class!

TNBA

TTF

I think you'll find he meant 14 or it just sounded like 40.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Surprised that no one has mentioned Danny Murphy's assertion on MOTD that we paid £40m for Jurgen Locadia. You would think that if you are gong to be a BBC pundit on circa £250k a year, you would at least load Google onto your laptop and do some bloody research.

Just watched the extended highlights on Seagulls Player and we did look rather good. Oh and Richarlison, Bernado and Digne obviously didn't get enough toys for Christmas....utter disgrace the three of them.

and why didn't MOTD show Davie Propper's first half showboating heel swerve....twas pure class!

TNBA

TTF

Or even jug ears mention that Everton scored 7000 goals v Burnley :eek:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It's always the same though isn't it....when little Brighton win it's about how poor the opposition played when we get beat it's about how brilliant the opposition are

That will change the longer we are in th division. We are still regarded as #weshouldbebeatingteamslike...

Let's face it, the prem brand is built around the top 6 clubs, not brighton or Bournemouth or Cardiff, or Wolverhampton ...

I don't mind being the quiet guys of the division.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What was Marco Silva bleating on about in his interview saying "the result wasn't fair?" Suck it up buttercup :tosser:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I thought it was funny how the pundits dismissed Spurs as title comtenders because they've now lost 5 and nobody's ever won it losing more than 6.

Does that mean if Citeh lose in 3rd place they're out of the race too? And have they noticed Spurs have won all of the other 15 matches?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Surprised that no one has mentioned Danny Murphy's assertion on MOTD that we paid £40m for Jurgen Locadia.

I must admit, I heard forty million and thought "Eh??"

I was a bit distracted by the fact he dresses like he's just got out of prison. Who does his wardrobe.. John Major?

Anyway, it annoys me that we're always bottom of the bill and get about 90 seconds of clips. Then, it's the usual "Chris Hughton doin' a great job there" from Lineker, and "so.. to the next match.."

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I must admit, I heard forty million and thought "Eh??"

I was a bit distracted by the fact he dresses like he's just got out of prison. Who does his wardrobe.. John Major?

Anyway, it annoys me that we're always bottom of the bill and get about 90 seconds of clips. Then, it's the usual "Chris Hughton doin' a great job there" from Lineker, and "so.. to the next match.."

Maybe we were near the bottom as us beating Everton isn't really a big shock given our other results, and that it was just seen as a mid-table clash between two teams out of the relegation fight and Europe battle? Shows how far we've come.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Goals of the month due to shown, I guess?

Will Andone's goal be ignored again?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Goals of the month due to shown, I guess?

Will Andone's goal be ignored again?

Of course. In the same way Izzy's v Stoke was.

MOTD will alwsys regard us as a nothing team that nobody wants to watch.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Shocking reffing today. Shelveypikey should have been a red. Whatfor nonentity ditto. :shrug:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Are we on last again?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here