Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Atmosphere today

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Agreed, although in the train queue all seemed decent football fans. Nothing condescending and actually seemed more annoyed by their own team performance rather than anything else

We found all the Everton fans decent, apart from one.

We were talking about Richarlison and he butted in saying "He was hacked by Brighton players at every opportunity" and It was the "Worst referee that they had ever had" (hmm where have I heard that won before).

When he added that he had never heard of a player called Murray, we just turned our backs on him and carried on with our conversation.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Seen a couple of posts suggesting that the first half was a bit dull. Not for me. I loved the whole game, thought we played well and Everton had me worried when they attacked at pace moving the ball quickly and accurately. I thought the atmosphere was very good at times in what to me was an interesting and enjoyable game. Richarlison, although a diver looked a very dangerous player to me and his weaving in the box had my heart in my mouth.

We looked Premier League and have improved massively as a team to watch in the last month or so.

Looked at the match thread and they were saying similar re first half. If fans can’t appreciate us dominating a team worth hundreds of millions for 25 mins then coping well with their threat after they must be there for some sort of glory?! It was a great game and our game plan of closing worked so well. We were terrific yesterday once again.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I felt like I had to apologise to those civilised folks around me in WSL. I was a bit raucous and couldn't help myself at times. If anyone heard a lunatic shouting in block B - especially at the final whistle, am sowwee.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Having been rude about the general trend of worse atmosphere this season, I'm pleased to say I thought it was very decent yesterday, matching our all-round performance.

Everton get silver medal for whinging fans, behind those perennial moaners we play next. They literally have 2 songs: 'Everton' and 'if you know your history'.

Onwards and upwards.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here