Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Moaners

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well....it's very quiet?
Don't be mean. Especially at this time of year. Poor souls probably feel alone and isolated, with nothing to moan about.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
+ Locadia scored
+ Andone collects more fouls than Haha dives
+Hughtons punch celebrations are worsening
- Not good enough!!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
+ Locadia scored
+ Andone collects more fouls than Haha dives
+Hughtons punch celebrations are worsening
- Not good enough!!

Good enough for me.....we are having an excellent season thus far....thank you Lord Hughton and Lord Bloom.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
richarlison-everton-2018-19_c66nrxj6zvg51eq7ib8ba64uz.jpg

:lolol:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
1 pt from 4 games has now became 4pt's from 2 games, we've still got a tough few weeks coming up?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Yeah, we just played well and won, why aren't people on here moaning?!

:ffsparr:

Look, I get it. Some people like to moan when things aren't as ideal as they'd like and/or expect, and this can grate with people who try to be more positive when things are not as ideal. But if your reaction to a good performance that brought a good result is to to look for people who are moaning, I think you need to look at yourself.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Plenty to moan about

Button - Absolutely useless at time wasting when taking goalkicks, has he not been watching Ryan all season
Dunk - What was that trying to score with a free kick from the half way line,
Montoya and Bernardo - Their job is to defend not to keep attacking the opposition
Propper - Too many flash tricks, could have easily have given the ball away if they hadn't come off.
CH - Making a substitution before the 75th minute, crazy just crazy

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Yeah, we just played well and won, why aren't people on here But if your reaction to a good performance that brought a good result is to to look for people who are moaning, I think you need to look at yourself.
Eh lighten up fella....I'm happy like 99% of fans of our wonderful club. So happy we can all celebrate a good win but you have to admit that won't be good enough for some on here. Nice to see positive posts and threads....let's all enjoy it, I am sure we will all be moaning next week . X

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here