Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I'll have whatever Stephens and Propper are having

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Propper andvSgevebebs

Propper and Stevens are only championship performers and no more. Goals scored from out midfielders? W’ll Survive thibseason. Edausevof the crp in this division but another lucky performance

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Try again

wealdgull

Dec 7, 2017
Where's the gif? Surely someone has made one by now

This turn?

p.gif

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Looking at that again (and again ...), it's nowhere near as delicious as I remember, and that's terrible defending from Mina who, let us not forget, was being touted as one of the best young defenders in the world not so long ago. There are three things that are really impressive about it:
1, the little look Propper makes just before doing it
2, the bounce that he gets on the ball, thereby increasing the likelihood of elevating it over the foot of a defender who hadn't run past him (like Mina does)
3, the fact that he saw so much space into the final third of the pitch, and executed it

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Looking at that again (and again ...), it's nowhere near as delicious as I remember, and that's terrible defending from Mina who, let us not forget, was being touted as one of the best young defenders in the world not so long ago. There are three things that are really impressive about it:
1, the little look Propper makes just before doing it
2, the bounce that he gets on the ball, thereby increasing the likelihood of elevating it over the foot of a defender who hadn't run past him (like Mina does)
3, the fact that he saw so much space into the final third of the pitch, and executed it

The through ball to Andone (and Andone's run) that followed was a thing of beauty too, would have been a fantastic goal but for a quality piece of defending to block Andone's shot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here