Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dominic Solanke

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Sure I read something in the newspaper a while ago.

We were interested but not in a loan.

Loans don't appear to be policy any more.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Reports in press say we only want to buy (£8m).
Press say its Dan Ashworth (DOF) who is involved with this deal.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Reports in press say we only want to buy (£8m).
Press say its Dan Ashworth (DOF) who is involved with this deal.

Makes sense. He’s not close to being match fit; hence no good on loan to Palace or anyone with only 17 games to go. He is however a great prospect for the future and we’ll need to replace Murray sooner or later.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Makes sense. He’s not close to being match fit; hence no good on loan to Palace or anyone with only 17 games to go. He is however a great prospect for the future and we’ll need to replace Murray sooner or later.

DS was apparently not interested because we generally don't (didn't) play 4 4 2 so wasn't convinced he'd get much game time ! So I heard !

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Jordan Ayew has 1 in 15 now - do they really need anyone else with that kind of potency up front?

To be fair, their £200m main man Zahaha has scored a towering 3 in 18 this season. Perhaps they should look at Big Shane "4 in 18" Duffy?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Solanke to Brighton perm deal rumour just not going away. Goal.com now reporting it

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He's only 21. He won't want to come and play in our U23s for the next 18 months/2 years, will he? Suppose he could do a job if Connolly is going out on loan, though.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Pictures of solanke at Southampton airport. And Alan Nixon (isn't he quite reliable) suggesting he's going to bmuff on a perm deal.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
He's only 21. He won't want to come and play in our U23s for the next 18 months/2 years, will he? Suppose he could do a job if Connolly is going out on loan, though.

This all seems a bit far-fetched to me, but if there is any truth in it i'm pretty sure he'd want a guarantee of being heavily involved in the first-team squad. Which raises the question, who's place/s does he take in the match day squad?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here