Near Dorchester, Dorset
Link mate
No idea how good this info is though
317d1b0bf0a27d34c8509eb60e2492bb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Huddersfield fans speaking hopefully of signing him too.

Can't see that in a million years. All they have is the Wagner connection (not sure if it's ever been mentioned, but he's Great Mates with Klopp?). Other than that? Nah.

They're not creating any chances and are pretty much dead certs to go down. I can't see that being entirely appealing for a young striker. At least with Palace, he might think he'd get chances, if Wilf grows up and stops thinking the world revolves around him. Palace seem to create chances. They just have total donkeys up (or nobody at all) up front to actually get shots off.

I'd be slightly surprised if we were in for Solanke. He's one who has yet to make the breakthrough and we seem to have a few striking options, present and future). If he came to us, hopefully he'd be the next Loftus-Cheek (though even he's stalled a bit recently). If he goes to Palace, hopefully he's the next Patrick Bamford.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Would love us to focus almost entirely on this kind of signing in the immediate future. We have a decent squad now, and more than enough to stay up, so let's start thinking about the future and being aggressive in that market.

Both Brooks and Madison were brilliant signings for instance.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Huddersfield fans speaking hopefully of signing him too.

Can't see that in a million years. All they have is the Wagner connection (not sure if it's ever been mentioned, but he's Great Mates with Klopp?). Other than that? Nah.

They're not creating any chances and are pretty much dead certs to go down. I can't see that being entirely appealing for a young striker. At least with Palace, he might think he'd get chances, if Wilf grows up and stops thinking the world revolves around him. Palace seem to create chances. They just have total donkeys up (or nobody at all) up front to actually get shots off.

I'd be slightly surprised if we were in for Solanke. He's one who has yet to make the breakthrough and we seem to have a few striking options, present and future). If he came to us, hopefully he'd be the next Loftus-Cheek (though even he's stalled a bit recently). If he goes to Palace, hopefully he's the next Patrick Bamford.

I’d be very confident if we are seriously interested then Dan Ashworth is best placed to advise on this. Happy to go with that judgement but will almost guaranteed match time at palace be more alluring ?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Would be very pleased if we did get him.

Palace must be favourites though. They’re far more desperate for a striker than we are and can guarantee him game time we can’t. Plus I’d imagaine Solanke and Loftus-Cheek are probably friendly from their time growing up at Chelsea together and Loftus-Cheek did really well at Palace, getting into the England World Cup squad on the back of that loan, so will probably advise him to go there too.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I can totally see why we are interested in a full transfer - ideal long term replacement for Murray - which is why a 6 month loan right now would be pointless to us and Liverpool.
This will come down to how much Liverpool actually want to keep him longer term.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This will come down to how much Liverpool actually want to keep him longer term.

This will ultimately come down to how big a wage packet him and his agent want. Remember, he's been at Chelski, so probably considers our wages to be something akin to Universal Credit.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
An ideal replacement for Murray but too early for a loan. Monitoring him would make perfect sense.

8 million would be an absolute steal though and can only assume price is due to high wages. If he does well at palarse for 6 months then he'll cost triple to quadruple that easily.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Probably he's gone to them already, but whether he is a good signing for us would probably have depended on whether he would have been loan or permanent.

If loan = Nahh, let's develop our own young strikers rather than someone else's
If permanent = crikey, yeh alright

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here