Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton *** Official Match Thread ***

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
If they had scored from that stephens back pass this place would have exploded.

I only saw the last 15 minutes of the half. It looked lacklustre from both sides. How was the first 30?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hard fought game.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Sorry but despite Stephen's getting a lot of plaudits on here I just see him giving possession away and loose passing virtually every game

Early on in this game he did two fabulous passes to set up moves down the wing. But he does seem to have been a bit caught out since then. On the other hand, not sure Locadia has put a foot wrong yet.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Stephens the standout scapegoat but March and perhaps Gross have been poor too. The others all look good. If we can fix the weakest links we can get this win.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
lack of intensity from both teams & the crowd by the sound of it ... few chances and looking increasingly like a mistake will decide it

hope for much improvement in second half ... needs something to ignite it & hopefully will be Richalson punching Dunk to get some fire in the game ... at least some red for Richarlson

0-0 would be acceptable I guess but with upcoming games 3 points would be very much appreciated .. come on the Albion

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Bit flat for me that.

Quite even but Everton had the better chances.

As someone else said, having Locadia on definitely gives us more options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I wouldn't say lacklustre, but we've been pushed back five yards. That stops the out ball and causes mistakes. Everton are not mugs, they know how to play this game. We need to be a little bit more, whats the word, not brave but you know, oomph!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Anyone going back to Hampshire after the game and willing to drop Gross off at Southampton ?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Anyone going back to Hampshire after the game and willing to drop Gross off at Southampton ?

The decline in Gross’s performances this season compared to last has been mystifying. He’s almost been a waste of a shirt in most games, totally anonymous. He’s been back from injury a while now but still looks totally off the pace.

I know March has got his knockers but give me him ahead of Gross any day at the moment, at least March is getting involved in the games even if his final ball can be frustrating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here