Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton *** Official Match Thread ***

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
He was furious with Bernardo at the end of the Arsenal game when he cut back inside very late on. Let Bernardo know at end of game and walked off. He may need a bit of time away from everything as he cuts a very frustrated figure at the moment, which I understand to a point as he did little wrong to be dropped.
Or he could just be ill.

teammelli

Jul 25, 2018
He was furious with Bernardo at the end of the Arsenal game when he cut back inside very late on. Let Bernardo know at end of game and walked off. He may need a bit of time away from everything as he cuts a very frustrated figure at the moment, which I understand to a point as he did little wrong to be dropped.
Or he could just be ill.

I know he is a “passionate” player but he really has to stop throwing a fit at every little thing. It’s not professional and ruins team morale. I often see him make gestures off the ball, slapping the ground, dramatically throwing his arms up in exasperation, yelling.. I can’t imagine he is the most pleasant to play with, just a bit of a ticking timer waiting for one thing to happen to go off. I remember earlier in the season he threw a fit on the bench when subbed off for Alireza and CH had to actually go and tell him to simmer down.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
With these personnel I can't really see how that will be shoe-horned into a 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1. Stephens as the holding CM, March, Andone and Locadia up front in a 4-1-2-3 formation, perhaps? Quite like the idea of that.

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
Shame Gueye is fit for them after missing a few games. Will make it much harder for us going forward.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here