[Albion] NSC Poster of The Year

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
:ffsparr:

I wasn’t pretending they were fake bookmarks, they are fake bookmarks.
And yes the usual suspect gullible “saddos” who believe everything brexit related without question were the first to be gullible and think the bookmarks were actually real, some of them are really dumb enough to still do. No surprise they are all remainers.

No, that's fine, we've established that you're the sort of bloke who either constantly has fake bookmarks that imply an addiction to really nasty p**n, or that you changed them for a "joke" in exactly the way I described to the amusement of yourself and [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] . Great gag. Have a :lolol:

I'll file this quitely in my mod mind along with the sort of people who'd post fake pictures of fog at the Amex for an equally hilarious jape and crack on with my life.

Well done.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Er...dunce like as I am, please can I ask how you're all getting these mentions to work? I can't seem to do it.
[MENTION=13715]jimhigham[/MENTION]

You have to type @ but then make sure you copy the name exactly as it is. For instance, ThunderBolt doesn't work because there is a space, and neither does thunder bolt because I have two capital letters.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here