Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AmexRuislip View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think you've been watching too much Harry Potter, I'm thinking along the lines of Dumbledores Army
    .....and you're claiming he's been watching to much Harry Potter?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      We are all Harry Wilson’s tackle

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
      no no no.....allow me.......i insist.
      Its always fun to find new gullible types like clamp who cant fathom the screengrab address bars has been deliberately moved and edited

Attachment 103395
      Sorry? You're saying you edited the screen grab?
      Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by W.C. View Post
      Sorry? You're saying you edited the screen grab?
      And the obvious ridiculous bookmarks folders yes,........not the google content.
      Bit odd to remove the bottom bar, side bars and half the top address bar if it was an accident.
      All done when completely bored to suck in the gullible.........a lovely fishing expedition...............you been caught as well?
      Jazz Festival n. The purchase of two or more Noddy books at one time.

0 Not allowed!
      And the obvious ridiculous bookmarks folders yes,........not the google content.
      Bit odd to remove the bottom bar, side bars and half the top address bar if it was an accident.
      All done when completely bored to suck in the gullible.........a lovely fishing expedition...............you been caught as well?
      And how would you edit it?
      Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Well I get it and think its funny But that's my (G?)SOH. And I will try and resist the temptation to implement a NSFW bookmark on my colleagues window or something similar to anyone who logs onto the big screen in the boardroom who has a roaming profile and (is silly enough to leave their PC unlocked)
      Last edited by maffew; 31-12-2018 at 06:05.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Poster of the year Hmm Too broad a spectrum. I just like the mixture of people who make the board. Someone who does a decent service like @Dick Head, @El Presidente, the parking ticket lady who's name I forget, I wish we saw more of @miffy6 and what happened to @ChazzyBHA they are all good
      People whom I like and respect and post a lot mind um @BensGrandad, @Thunder Bolt, @Bozza spring to mind, people who start and share in threads such as the mental health thread

favourite posters/people for various reasons (arent necessarily the most prolific there is a slight bias towards the NSC chess team/and some double up as "real life" friends) @Pickles, @btnbelle, @Mr deez, @MrSnuggles, @NEASTGULL, @mune ni kamone, @loco61, @SIMMO SAYS, @AmexRuislip, @clapham_gull, people who randomly bump the groundhog day thread, @Peter Ward, @Buzzer, anyone whos not persistently and consistently offensive or a tw@t (subjective I know but most get banned)
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      P̶o̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶H̶m̶m̶ ̶ ̶ ̶T̶o̶o̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶c̶t̶r̶u̶m̶.̶ ̶ ̶I̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶i̶x̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶a̶r̶d̶.̶ ̶ ̶S̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶e̶c̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶[̶M̶E̶N̶T̶I̶O̶N̶=̶1̶5̶2̶9̶7 ̶]̶D̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶H̶e̶a̶d̶[̶/̶M̶E̶N̶T̶I̶O̶N̶]̶,̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶[̶M̶E̶N̶T̶I̶O̶N̶=̶3̶1̶]̶E̶l̶ ̶P̶r̶e̶s̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶e̶[̶/̶M̶E̶N̶T̶I̶O̶N̶]̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶i̶c̶k̶e̶t̶ ̶l̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶g̶e̶t̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶w̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶[̶M̶E̶N̶T̶I̶O̶N̶=̶1̶3̶5̶0̶4 ̶]̶m̶i̶f̶f̶y̶6̶[̶/̶M̶E̶N̶T̶I̶O̶N̶]̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶[̶M̶E̶N̶T̶I̶O̶N̶=̶2̶2̶8̶8̶8 ̶]̶C̶h̶a̶z̶z̶y̶B̶H̶A̶[̶/̶M̶E̶N̶T̶I̶O̶N̶]̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶ ̶ ̶P̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶m̶ ̶I̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶p̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶o̶t̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶u̶m̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶[̶M̶E̶N̶T̶I̶O̶N̶=̶4̶5̶1̶]̶B̶e̶n̶s̶G̶r̶a̶n̶d̶a̶d̶[̶/... ̶ ̶[̶M̶E̶N̶T̶I̶O̶N̶=̶3̶4̶2̶2̶2 ̶]̶M̶r̶S̶n̶u̶g̶g̶l̶e̶s̶[̶/̶M̶E̶N̶T̶I̶O̶N̶]̶,̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶[̶M̶E̶N̶T̶I̶O̶N̶=̶5̶1̶9̶4̶]̶N̶E̶A̶S̶T̶G̶U̶L̶L̶[̶/̶M̶E̶N̶T̶I̶O̶N̶]̶,̶ ̶@̶m̶u̶n̶e̶ ̶n̶i̶ ̶k̶a̶m̶o̶n̶e̶,̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶[̶M̶E̶N̶T̶I̶O̶N̶=̶1̶7̶4̶0̶]̶l̶o̶c̶o̶6̶1̶[̶/̶M̶E̶N̶T̶I̶O̶N̶]̶,̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶[̶M̶E̶N̶T̶I̶O̶N̶=̶2̶5̶1̶2̶3 ̶]̶S̶I̶M̶M̶O̶ ̶S̶A̶Y̶S̶[̶/̶M̶E̶N̶T̶I̶O̶N̶]̶,̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶[̶M̶E̶N̶T̶I̶O̶N̶=̶2̶8̶9̶3̶4 ̶]̶A̶m̶e̶x̶R̶u̶i̶s̶l̶i̶p̶[̶/̶M̶E̶N̶T̶I̶O̶N̶]̶,̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶[̶M̶E̶N̶T̶I̶O̶N̶=̶8̶6̶5̶]̶c̶l̶a̶p̶h̶a̶m̶_̶g̶u̶l̶l̶[̶/̶M̶E̶N̶T̶I̶O̶N̶]̶,̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶r̶a̶n̶d̶o̶m̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶u̶m̶p̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶h̶o̶g̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶,̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶[̶M̶E̶N̶T̶I̶O̶N̶=̶3̶0̶4̶9̶2 ̶]̶P̶e̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶W̶a̶r̶d̶[̶/̶M̶E̶N̶T̶I̶O̶N̶]̶,̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶[̶M̶E̶N̶T̶I̶O̶N̶=̶5̶2̶0̶0̶]̶B̶u̶z̶z̶e̶r̶[̶/̶M̶E̶N̶T̶I̶O̶N̶]̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶e̶n̶s̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶w̶@̶t̶ ̶(̶s̶u̶b̶j̶e̶c̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶)̶

@Harry Wilson's tackle
      I am a bot

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Couldn't Be Hyypia View Post
      @Harry Wilson's tackle deploying all his bot accounts to great effect I see.

These accounts have been developed over literally years to appear to be real "contributors" for just such an occasion.

I particularly like some of the details such as the "many hours on the road" comment above. Beautifully done HWT!!
      booooo.....!!!
      FLOUNDERING...!!!

10 Not allowed!
      To be fair I avoid post areas I don't want to be drawn into or have no interest and find the following well worth a read, along with many others:

@EdnaKrabappel @Weststander @Thunder Bolt @LlcoolJ @Bry Nylon @Papa Lazarou @Bozza @LamieRobertson @AmexRuislip @Knocky's Nose @Ernest @sheebo @GT49er @dazzer6666 @ManOfSussex @El Presidente @Simster @hans kraay fan club @portlock seagull @Herr Tubthumper @Icy Gull @Tom Hark, Preston Park @BensGrandad @Stat Brother @SIMMO SAYS @Mellotron

... and many more, I like the people who can challenge a view but without starting from an overly aggressive and personal standpoint.