Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Huddersfield

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Not sure why so many on here seem to have such distaste for 'Udders. Wagner is a tosspot, but the club is an underdog punching above its weight in the PL (as a great many football fans would describe us), with long suffering fans that have followed the club up and down the divisions. I don't see the need to revel in their misery. There are 3 or 4 other clubs I would quite happily see relegated ahead of them.

That said, would £15-20m land Mooy, come the summer?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What they need is a hero!

:lolol:

I don't mind them really, their manager is a bit wanky but perhaps it's just because he's German and something gets lost in translation.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Not sure why so many on here seem to have such distaste for 'Udders. Wagner is a tosspot, but the club is an underdog punching above its weight in the PL (as a great many football fans would describe us), with long suffering fans that have followed the club up and down the divisions. I don't see the need to revel in their misery. There are 3 or 4 other clubs I would quite happily see relegated ahead of them.

That said, would £15-20m land Mooy, come the summer?
And Captain Picard of the star ship enterprise supports them.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Think Huddersfield will win away at Cardiff in the next set of games. Massive month for them, all depends on who they bring in.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Think Huddersfield will win away at Cardiff in the next set of games. Massive month for them, all depends on who they bring in.

Yes, but what quality player will want to go there given their position?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Will be sad to see Pritchard back in The Championship, eh? EH?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Glad to see the back on them and there 300 away fans at the Amex.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Will be sad to see Pritchard back in The Championship, eh? EH?

Bloke is the kiss of death. Chooses a strong Norwich side over Brighton: Norwich finish mid-table; Brighton promoted with 3 games to spare. Leaves underperforming Norwich for Huddersfield doing nicely in the PL: Norwich tear up the Championship; Hudds relegated by the end of March.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Yes, but what quality player will want to go there given their position?

Someone who isn’t featuring at the moment who feels like they could maybe be the one to save them or give them a bit of fight? Players like Puncheon and Defoe. If they get both of those in then they will score more goals and pick up points, will it be enough? Who knows? But I think it’s a bit ridiculous that a fair number on here are implying that they’re doomed and gone already.

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
DATM is in meltdown tonight.

Infighting. Abusing those with opposing opinions. Some being logical. Many finger pointing. A good few looking forward to the more open playing field of the Championship. SussexNomad being a complete sausage of a poster by sticking the knife in and turning it. A complete sense that their season is over. Over half way through the season and no wins in 8, 10 points from 21 games, and no prospect of getting out of their situation.

Not fun in any way.

Yet, and understandably so, we are semi grumpy today for throwing away a 2 goal lead. This reaction to our result is a perfect example of how comfortable we find ourselves. After years of unwanted drama in many divisions, here we are, middish table in the Premier League, reflecting on a team that is growing, changing and offering a sense of confidence and quick thinking style of play that brings gasps of breath of enjoyment and positiveness.

Compare that with the absolute shit fest that it is being a Huddersfield fan yesterday, today and for the second half of this season.

How times have changed being an Albion fan.

Looking like 35 points will now be enough for us to stay up. Cant see all of the bottom 6 picking up more than 20 points from their remaining 17 games

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Looking like 35 points will now be enough for us to stay up. Cant see all of the bottom 6 picking up more than 20 points from their remaining 17 games
We could well near enough reach that within 5 games.

Liverpool (H)
Man Utd (A)
Fulham (A)
Watford (H)
Burnley (H)

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Someone who isn’t featuring at the moment who feels like they could maybe be the one to save them or give them a bit of fight? Players like Puncheon and Defoe. If they get both of those in then they will score more goals and pick up points, will it be enough? Who knows? But I think it’s a bit ridiculous that a fair number on here are implying that they’re doomed and gone already.

It really isn’t rediculous. None of their remaining 8 home games are against teams in the bottom third. I’d be surprised if they reached 20 points.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
For a side who prides itself on trying to play attacking football that stat is truly shocking, especially bearing in mind that none of their goals this season have been scored by a striker.

Since when have they been known for their attacking football? They went up with a negative goal difference, the first time that's ever happened.

They bring absolutely nothing to the division and the sooner they're back down the better as far as I"m concerned.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton

No side has ever stayed up with 10 points at this stage of the season.

They're doomed.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

The Huddersfield fans themselves think they're gone already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here