Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Liverpool with hand one hand on the trophy and it’s not even New Year

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
You haven't won the title for decades and you're already smug

Well as you probably haven’t followed my posts over the years (Why would you?) you would not that I’m anything but smug.
I just thought Ernest’s derogatorily comment about Arsenal was ridiculous.
They are a decent team and our result against them was great as was our result today. After wolves result today it goes to prove what a great league we are in!
Plus, I know the reds will have been looking at the results at the Amex and anything could happen.
Optimistic definitely, smug? Too fcking old.....

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It's no surprise that Liverpool are tearing Arsenal to pieces, no; none at all.

True under Wenger at Anfield, but I thought Emerycloth would have something up his sleeve and a draw was a big possibility. The football writers had various columns this morning praising the new Arsenal’s physical approach as over powering teams such as LFC.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
True under Wenger at Anfield, but I thought Emerycloth would have something up his sleeve and a draw was a big possibility. The football writers had various columns this morning praising the new Arsenal’s physical approach as over powering teams such as LFC.

I too initially thought that Emery had made an impact, but it doesn't seem to have lasted. And as for the football writers (were they by any chance Londoncentric examples of the species?) - how on earth did they think that a team that couldn't even overpower little ol' Brighton could suddenly pop up to Anfield and overpower Liverpool?!

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Not like every ever Spurs fans wouldn't come out of the woodwork if they won their first league title for [cough] 57 years, eh?

Don't know why but it would annoy me more if it were Liverpool. I say annoy, but frankly I don't give much of a toss about the title in any way. Those at the top are all the same to me.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Don't know why but it would annoy me more if it were Liverpool. I say annoy, but frankly I don't give much of a toss about the title in any way. Those at the top are all the same to me.

Loads of difference for others of us. Liverpool winning (unless it's against us) - fine (probably partly a reaction against the more rabid scouse haters on here); Arse and Chelski on the other hand ..........................................

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
[tweet]1079334997436313600[/tweet]

After all of the nonsense we got at the start of the year from them for something similar, here’s a photo of a Chelsea fan watching his second team play his first team today.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Only an hour until our good friends up the A23 get twatted so thought it might be a good idea to bounce this back up to the top.

I don't have a good feeling about this one. Chelsea can be flaky and they have the "best atmosphere in the whole wide world ever" (c) to contend with today.

I could see Palace getting something out of this, and the 4/1 looks quite tempting to me, even if only as a trading opportunity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here