Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 29 - 30/12

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
After apologising for diving in the game against us, Maddison goes and does it again today, winning a pen but then missing it!

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I have to say I'm very relaxed right now, and enjoying Cardiff winning. Its always more fun when a few unexpected sides drop into the relegation zone, and with us seemingly comfortable I can actually enjoy lesser sides beating better sides. And despite everything, I kind of like Neil Warnock

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
I have to say I'm very relaxed right now, and enjoying Cardiff winning. Its always more fun when a few unexpected sides drop into the relegation zone, and with us seemingly comfortable I can actually enjoy lesser sides beating better sides. And despite everything, I kind of like Neil Warnock
Also happy to see Cardiff (and Saints) out of the drop zone. If it continues there will be 2 sides worse than us next season.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Yes, and it's quite possible for one or two of the strugglers going on a fantastic run and catching us, but not five or six of them.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How many hours did Tottenham's title challenge last?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here