Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulhams neutral area

D-rod

Apr 1, 2014
Has anyone sat here ?
Is it easy to get these tickets , I have read it is next to the away fans , but can’t see how you can buy these apart from on Stubhub for £100 each ?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Stood up the back last year, a few statues when we scored..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Sat there for the 2-1 during our promotion season. The vast majority there were Albion fans, and anyway, I highly doubt the prawn sandwich brigade would do more than brandish their clappers at you if they disprove of celebration in the 'neutral end'.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I was there for the 2-1 win when Dunk scored the winner. As above there were a lot of Albion.
I bought directly from Fulham. No problem celebrating goals as long as you don't go over the top.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
I was there in the Nathan Jones game, I managed to fool the Fulham stewards at half time that my mate had gone back to the seats in the Albion end with my ticket before 2nd half started :)

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
Having had tickets in P1, P2, &P3 previously, I bought 4 tickets for the January match using the Fulham FC login I’d set up back then. Despite successfully buying the tickets, I was refunded within an hour with a message explaining that tickets cannot be bought from accounts registered with BN or RH postcodes.

I managed to rebuy the tickets. It wasn’t difficult. See if you can work out how I did it....?

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
I was there for the 2-1 win when Dunk scored the winner. As above there were a lot of Albion.
I bought directly from Fulham. No problem celebrating goals as long as you don't go over the top.

was there for that too. was mostly Albion. However, i ended up with two Fulham behind me, one of whom was very sweary and homophobic in the extreme. I think his mate was a bit embarrassed. Other Albion around me with kids moved. Just before the start, two thirty something Albion fans stood next to them and eventually told him to 'be quiet'. He didn't. Whilst the rest of us were celebrating their missed penalty (i think?) , these two Albion lads gave him a bit of a kicking. Not a peep out of him afterwards. he left early when we scored our second.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Having had tickets in P1, P2, &P3 previously, I bought 4 tickets for the January match using the Fulham FC login I’d set up back then. Despite successfully buying the tickets, I was refunded within an hour with a message explaining that tickets cannot be bought from accounts registered with BN or RH postcodes.

I managed to rebuy the tickets. It wasn’t difficult. See if you can work out how I did it....?

So is P1/2/3 Home fans or neutral?

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012

I didn’t have this problem?

Rock Lobster

Dec 2, 2010
Hastings
:rolleyes:
fulham.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here