Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Two punch ups in the north?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Plus that ye olde chestnut of "no one likes a snitch".

Interestingly I was once sent a pm from the fake PPF (after I twigged him and blurted it out, flushed with the glory of my genius) entitled 'nobody likes a grass'. Unlike the one-sentence expostulations of the original, it made me smile.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Interestingly I was once sent a pm from the fake PPF (after I twigged him and blurted it out, flushed with the glory of my genius) entitled 'nobody likes a grass'. Unlike the one-sentence expostulations of the original, it made me smile.

Another cliché .... True Albion fans sort it out amongst themselves, without the need for the Old Bill.

The :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol: self policing model.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
There was a child (6/7 I would guess) in the front of the family stand wearing an Arsenal shirt.

As the family stand is a 'home' area of the ground, shouldn't the stewards have said something?

And why would a parent think that was ok?
Why didn’t you deck the kid? Standards are slipping in the family stand :lolol:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Have a day off mate...

This place went mental when a kid asked Hazard for his shirt, and hates half and half scarves.

I thought that 1901 was the only part of the ground opposition fans were allowed (other than the away sections).

At least his parents should have made him put it under his jacket so it could be covered up, rather than wearing it over the top.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
There was a child (6/7 I would guess) in the front of the family stand wearing an Arsenal shirt.

Oddly the kids dad (uncle/guardian/responsible adult) had an Albion scarf on so assume the grown is an Albion fan but the kid loves Arsenal.

D

Deleted member 2719

I heard it was two remainers going toe to toe, one said there is no need for a 2nd vote, but the other was going mental as he wanted as many votes it takes to get his own way.

The 2nd vote guy threw a right hook, luckily the clacker didn't connect.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Are handbags allowed in the North Stand?
No but they are allowing pillows now !!!
Spotted this yesterday [emoji15][emoji15]
7811af24828eaf95718bb09eee590248.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No but they are allowing pillows now !!!
Spotted this yesterday [emoji15][emoji15]
7811af24828eaf95718bb09eee590248.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

She’s the well known head of our Lapland Supporters Club (carrying her reindeer pelt blanket).

The older guy looks really angry with Sky’s afternoon football results, revealing himself to be a closet ManC plastic.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
This place went mental when a kid asked Hazard for his shirt, and hates half and half scarves.

I thought that 1901 was the only part of the ground opposition fans were allowed (other than the away sections).

At least his parents should have made him put it under his jacket so it could be covered up, rather than wearing it over the top.
Have two days off.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here