Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal Fans

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I clearly heard Brighton fans singing, Only sing when you're winning.

Yep. "You only sing when you're winning" was sung to them nice and loud.

Their reply was ...

" :tumble: :tumble: :tumble: :tumble: :tumble: "

Poor support, especially seeing as they pretty much occupied the whole South. Their highlight was the pointy finger "Arsenal, Arsenal, Arsenal" chant. Very imaginative.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Bless them all.. however, when you read some of the national press, their delusions are played back to them! I understand that the focus will be on how poorly the "big Club" played when we get something against them, that's just about feeding your audience, however I have been stunned by the lack of credit given to us that for me (and yes I am likely to be biased) defies what actually happened in the game. I haven't seen DP given any credit for the long pass that set up the goal.. The best I have read ( and I am not claiming to have read them all!) describes it as "speculative". Other than that, "hopeful" "long punt" and worst of all "aimless long ball". I can accept that Arsenal may not have defended it very well - but had that been Erikesen, Ozil, Modric, etc. etc. it would have been a "raking pass... that only X can see and execute". The technique on the pass from DP was exceptional, and I think that is what did for Lichsteiner (made me laugh to hear that Gooner fan call him "Lichtensteiner"!) All the other text talks about how we "hung-on" for a draw. One described Ryan's assertion that Arsenal were "there for the taking" as a "stretch" on the truth!! No wonder that fans forums are full of chumps..

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Bless them all.. however, when you read some of the national press, their delusions are played back to them! I understand that the focus will be on how poorly the "big Club" played when we get something against them, that's just about feeding your audience, however I have been stunned by the lack of credit given to us that for me (and yes I am likely to be biased) defies what actually happened in the game. I haven't seen DP given any credit for the long pass that set up the goal.. The best I have read ( and I am not claiming to have read them all!) describes it as "speculative". Other than that, "hopeful" "long punt" and worst of all "aimless long ball". I can accept that Arsenal may not have defended it very well - but had that been Erikesen, Ozil, Modric, etc. etc. it would have been a "raking pass... that only X can see and execute". The technique on the pass from DP was exceptional, and I think that is what did for Lichsteiner (made me laugh to hear that Gooner fan call him "Lichtensteiner"!) All the other text talks about how we "hung-on" for a draw. One described Ryan's assertion that Arsenal were "there for the taking" as a "stretch" on the truth!! No wonder that fans forums are full of chumps..

Still Under the Radar.....

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
We must face facts,we do not deserve to ever draw,or,heaven forbid,beat the Mighty Arsenal because we are a tiny minnow of a club in a tinpot ground full of supporters who only came to see little old Brighton given a football master class and be gratefull that the Arsenal fans lowered their standards to grace our humble home with their presence.We must accept that we must not ever dare to even try to compete with teams of this immense superiority and accept that any moments of skill by us only happen because of their failings and any advantage we may fluke over them only risks the wrath of the Arsenal biased media coming down on us with great force.We are just not allowed to gain any advantage over these massive clubs,it is an unwritten rule of football and the sooner clubs like Brighton understand this the better!!

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
boohoo.jpg

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Worst away fans we have had bar none. Pathetic support. Why do they even bother? Had teams bring less than 150 on a weeknight make more noise than that lot.

There were times in the first half an hour when they were leading 1-0 and running the game when they were making more noise as us! I didn't think their vocal support weas that bad personally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here