Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal Fans

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Many of their fans don’t know football. They know star players, replica kits, watching in pubs and saying whatever they have heard on the telly about their team rather than their own opinions.
History tells us any team, over a long enough time line, can go down.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Bloody hell, good job Solly score with his chance or Locadia when he dragged it wide, good job the ref changed his mind about allowing Murray's goal, good job Davy didn't tuck any of his chances away either or they would be really pissed off haha, bless 'em they'll find out how shit life can be sometimes once they leave school.

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
This one got me hasn't even glanced the table below 6th, disrespectful idiot "They’re shit and in the relegation zone, and we were ****ing shit"

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
"****ing sick of these **** teams injuring our players then the fans are ‘same old arsenal always cheating’ **** off with that you ***** we are the most cheated team if anything and also one of the more honest"

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They sounded as loud as the home fans on telly :shrug:

They had an 'Albion at home on a bad day' approach to support.

When they were loud they were very loud.
When the game was there's for the taking they were the 12th man.
(Yesterday we weren't on a bad day')
From the moment the game turned so did they.
They were all but silent for the second half.

:Albion:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
"****ing sick of these **** teams injuring our players then the fans are ‘same old arsenal always cheating’ **** off with that you ***** we are the most cheated team if anything and also one of the more honest"

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

This. They don't seem to realise that all of their players hit the floor and roll around without being touched, you don't get too many injuries like that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
To be fair, most arse fans we talked to after the game actually thought we should have won. One lady loved her experience of the Amex and although they were in the wrong queue at the wrong end of the ground they shrugged their shoulders and wandered off to find the right queue.

You will always get the knuckledraggers, we have a lot on here, that blame anyone but their own team, so I tend to avoid other teams boards....apart from down at the mac, where the majority of fans preferred going to Darlington on Boxing Day than the soulless expensive corporate old Trafford.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
This quote tickled me from the Arsenal forum "Anyways, I watched a fair majority of the game", well done sir.I did wonder what that meant exactly - 50mins, 60mins?. They have had a great run of results recently , but just goes to show how fickle "top teams" fans (and I suppose fans in general )are. We have lost just a handful of games at the Amex in the premier league, and only a a few of them by a large score. I doubt any team thinks coming to the Amex is a given 3 points, but the "Teams like Brighton" mentality exists among the Fan Base.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone see Arsenal fan TV filming in the car park? Big Robbie was interviewing the bloke with the Arsenal headphones, I couldn’t help but interrupt and inform those gathered around that they weren’t very good. Headphone boy started losing his shit telling me to **** off - just a laugh at him seemed to make him even more angry. Lovely stuff.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Found it :lol: - see you in the championship :lol;

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

I wanted to say you had 27k local fans supporting one team and 500 north Londoners in the other end with the rest glory supporters from Kent... he was very intimidating though - just look at the stare he gave me with his headphones glistening :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here